Need help with a few things!

MhicKy

So I literally just started to play this game, I am having a lot of fun, I specifically love the password system allowing me to ditch IVs and EVs from the game and lessening the grind so I can just enjoy the history and the battles without worrying about these but I need help in a couple of things (Looked around the forum and couldn't find the answers so)

1) In the Weeping Depths there's a quest that you need to pay respect to the dead, how do I do that?
2) Also in the Weeping Depths I need to find a book, I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, there's a locked gate there so I assume I need to open it? Where do I get the key? 
3) The Mawiles! WHERE ARE THEY?! WHERE ARE MY BRETHREN?! (I just beat the 3rd gym)

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

So I literally just started to play this game, I am having a lot of fun, I specifically love the password system allowing me to ditch IVs and EVs from the game and lessening the grind so I can just enjoy the history and the battles without worrying about these but I need help in a couple of things (Looked around the forum and couldn't find the answers so)

1) In the Weeping Depths there's a quest that you need to pay respect to the dead, how do I do that?
2) Also in the Weeping Depths I need to find a book, I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, there's a locked gate there so I assume I need to open it? Where do I get the key? 
3) The Mawiles! WHERE ARE THEY?! WHERE ARE MY BRETHREN?! (I just beat the 3rd gym)

1. Interact with the broken tombstones
2. Complete all the Ranger's side quests. The book is in the library, which is locked behind the wooden door.
3. Ruby island, requires surf. Available after Gym 6. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dred said:

1. Interact with the broken tombstones
2. Complete all the Ranger's side quests. The book is in the library, which is locked behind the wooden door.
3. Ruby island, requires surf. Available after Gym 6. 

1. Thanks!
2. Thanks!!
3. Dammit! Still quite some way then..

Well thanks for the answers!