What are some of your favourite team combinations for general exploring in post game? (SPOILERS)

Hannelore

I highly recommend Sandstorm hyperoffense teams (sorry, Ame...) for overall exploration and Trick Room teams for... most postgame battles. 

Sandstorm teams are... generally among the most effective offense-focused teams across the board, and there's a lot of Pokemon that you can fit on those, not only those with typing benefiting from that weather. And Trick Room teams are great because... almost all enemy teams in postgame are generally fast. 

I won't be pushing or telling you what Pokemon should be chosen... But I'll tell that Sandstorm team needs at least two Sand Streamers (and you have a grand total of... 3 Pokemon with that ability...) and some Sand Veilers and Sand Rushers. And Trick Room team should be slow, have at least 3 Room setters, all be bulky and have at least good offense, plus bring some rocks. 

If you want specific tips, just ask. 

If don't, I'll leave the team building to your own imagination.