Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

how can i get my venusaur to learn grassy terrain

venurawr

Question

3 answers to this question

It's an egg move.

Read Bulbapedia, it's a great resource.

It tells you that Bulbasaur is additionally in the Monster and Grass Egg Groups, and that the Oddish and Tangela lines, both of which learn it as a level-up move, are both in the Grass Egg Group.

Seconding the above, but in case you're confused: Reborn movepools are based on gen 7, not gen 8 (or 9 for that matter). The only intentional exceptions afaik are TMs 76, 94, and 98, since those are HM moves in gen 7 so they're replaced with Struggle Bug, Secret Power, and Power-Up Punch, respectively (which are what they are in gen 6).

This might be a predisposition assessment since I utilize a mono grass group, yet I love it. Getting the detached recuperating is perfect for megasaur, and the lift to harm gives giga channel a ton of killing power, even against jabs who oppose it, and it makes for more secure switches. My megasaur has endure a clairvoyant from Mewtwo Y, so it can endure the shots. Give it an EV spread 4 HP, 128 in the two safeguards and max assault, with thunder as a move and you can bargain harm while your rival attempts to switch in the proper mon and cause a great deal of commotion. 192.168.100.1 192.168.1

Edited by sikduo