Advice on PULSE Tangrowth (Endgame)

myriadium

I am currently completely walled by Swalot and Avalugg messes up a lot of my Pokemon because of Precipice Blades. I don't have a good Trick Room team, unfortunately, so I have to try to kill all the PULSE Tangrowths before they put it up. The entire team is extremely tanky and I don't know if I can leave this area. (I have Remote PC, so I don't need to leave to change my team) I got EXP Candies and EV Boosters in my bag if I need to build a couple Pokemon. 
If anyone was able to finish this fight, I would love some pointers! Did you play along with Trick Room or did you set up and sweep using Sleeping Powder? 

I used Trick Room team for, like, entire post-game barring a few fights. This fight was definitely one of them.

PULSE Tangrowths are slow as bulky as hell, so Trick Room might benefit from them more than for you. In fact, lead Tangrowth DO set up Trick Room, so Taunt will cripple it, unable to use neither Trick Room, nor any other annoying status move.

You'd like to KO it before Taunt wears off, but if I remember correctly, PULSE Avalugg is the partner, and it will fuck you up with its' huge Attack. It is also goddamn bulky, and with Assault Vest, using Special Attacks on it will render useless. I used Destiny Bond Sharpedo to take down Avalugg as it OHKO'd Sharpedo (which wasn't too hard - it is as slow as a literal iceberg). That is probably your best option.

Now I've checked to ensure if I was right, and yes - not only one-eyed Tangrowth has Trick Room, but two-eyed has it as well; I wasn't so sure because I remembered it from spamming Sleep Powder. But since it has much worse Defensive typing and lacks Filter, so a couple of Ice attacks should bring it down. Just remember to have those Ice attacks before the Tangrowth appears because it has Arena Trap. I used Glaceon to defeat it, but had to heal because the first Tangrowth and Swalot were attacking it without a break. 

And Swalot, oh boy, that thing just wasn't dying! Super bulky, great defensive typing, +1 to both Defenses, Ingrain which was actually healing it... I'll be honest, I don't know how my Tyranitar actually managed to defeat it. I used a couple of Dragon Dances, and healed a little, and three Stone Edges later, it was over. I was lucky Muddy Water missed twice. Because as I look at Reborn Wikia, that Swalot had Clear Smog which would completely nullify my attempts. I guess it tried to KO him, but with the bulk, it would be hard for if to do it.

And the last Tangrowth... was SO ANNOYING. All it did was Roaring my Pokemon out and in, out and in, using Strength Sap to weaken my Psyhical Attackers and since Glaceon was down then, I, digd, ugh! I smashed him with Tyranitar's Superpower when switching him in - without it, it'd be a nightmare to fight.

In summary, you need to lead with medium-speedy-and-not-frail Taunter with Toxic in case, and decently fast suicider with Destiny Bond. Also have a special attacker with strong Ice attacks, one or two other special attackers with STABs strong against Poison/Water and Rock/Grass and bulky psyhical attacking Assault Vest Tyranitar, with Dragon Dance preferably 😉

And if roles overlap, carry more all-out attackers, physical ones preferably. 

Imma be real, I forgot Destiny Bond was a valid strat. Thank you both for your advice! I also found out that if two Trick Rooms are used it returns the field to normal so you can undo it, which ended up being very useful.