This is my first time doing this, so I'll try and do my best thanks to @SilverAngelusfor coming up with this without further ado. Let's get started. I want the Palden Starters to appear in Aevum when a new trainer chooses one to begin their journey. They have great coverage against the gym leaders and the Elite Four when they evolve into their final form. Now onto the second question - 

I decided to go with Amber von Brandt because I believe her personality is sometimes misunderstood, and there is another side to her, so the two Pokémon from Paldea that would be great with her would be Skeledirge; it is based on a singer and Amber Rockstar aesthetic also Skeledirge's signature Torch Song do I need to explain why this move and Amber go hand in hand? Her performance might blow you away with extreme heat.

The second Pokémon that I thought of is Armarouge because Amber can sometimes be calm and happy with friends. I thought of this because of Amarouge's armor; when it uses its psychic capabilities, the fire energy is controlled within its body and unleashes attacks. Its signature move is Armor Canon, which lowers opponents' Defense and Special Defense stats. This could come in handy when dealing with formidable opponents.

This concludes the first part: Where do you think Paldean Pokémon would fit in the Aevium region, and what Pokémon would that character have? See you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chrixai said:

Those two would hands down make a sick band together! The hype with these two would be out of this world! 

I guess I was right going for Armarouge and Skeledirge for Amber.