Need Some advice in Building my team...

Merlin_xv

Hey Guys, I wanted some advice in how to build my team as I see the game is very strategic as you move through the game. I want to have a team I can always rely on but obviously changes have to be made per field effect, movesets, etc.. 

Currently my team consists of: All level 65 as im currently in the 7th street Episode

- Roserade (technician): Hidden Power (steel), Venoshock, Petal Blizzard, Toxic Spikes

- Blaziken (Speed Boost): Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Protect, Bulk Up

- Galvantula: (Unnerve) Signal Beam, bug Buzz, Sticky Web, Discharge 

- Spiritomb: (Pressure) Shadow Sneak, Sucker punch, Nasty Plot, Feint attack

-  Empoleon: (Defiant): Aqua Jet, Steel Wing, Agility, Swords Dance

- Flygon (levitate): Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Earth Power

Im looking for better synergy of mons and movesets to go along. if anyone has advices in team building that i can follow let me know or how to make this team better.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, late answer but I hope it can help:

- Roserade: this moveset is not ideal, with technician only boosting an almost useless move in HP steel. If you keep HP, go with Fire. I would go with Toxic Spikes/Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain/Leaf Storm and HP fire/leech seed: With Giga Drain and Leech Seed you go more defensive, Leaf Storm and HP Fire for offensive

- Blaziken: Go for Sword Dance over Bulk Up when possible. I would go for HJK over Sky Uppercut for the extra power. Blaze Kick is fine but Flare Blitz gives more power: Great Mega evolution.

- Galvantula: You want Compounded Eyes + Thunder. No need for 2 bugs move so I´d go with Thunder/Bug Buzz/ Sticky Web + Energy Ball for coverage or Thunder wave for utility (but could be useless if you also run Toxic spikes)

- Spiritomb: Nasty Plot with no special move is a waste. Will-O-Wisp is super nice (but again could conflict with toxic). Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak are decent to revenge kill. I have never used it so can´t say much more.

- Empoleon: no need for Agility if you have Aquq Jet + Stocky webs on. Replace with Waterfall for more powerful STAB or Earthquake for great coverage

- Flygon: Earthpower is a waste, replace with Rock Slide

Overall those changes should give you better coverage to carry you further.