Am I missing any sprites?

SleepyMakura

Hi, I'm a newcomer to Pokemon Rejuvenation & Reborn and haven't even gotten passed Venam yet, let alone have a considerable amount of hours to consider myself a fan. However, I recently beat Pokemon Insurgence, Infinity, and Soulstones, and have been desperately looking for another fan game to play. When I stumbled upon Rejuvenation, however, no offence to the artists for the protagonists as they're all designed really well, but I couldn't find a character that really resonated with me. As a Pokemon fan, I didn't mind at first because the game was so well made, but the roleplayer in me just wouldn't let me continue and I quit before passing Venam. However, as I was looking for another fan game to play, I found artwork for Aevis' legacy sprites and it sparked my interest for the game again. But as I was playing the intro as Aevis' legacy sprite, when Aevis' mom (sorry, I don't know the lore yet) teleported Aevis away, he reverted to his old sprite when he hit the floor. When I looked up why, as it turns out, the legacy sprites aren't updated to the current game version. This almost made me give up entirely, but Rejuvenation was way too good so far to give up. So without any prior knowledge in pixel art and sprite making, I followed a guide from DerxwnaKapsylaand made my own custom sprites for legacy Aevis. To make a long story short...

Am I missing any sprites, or should I be able to play seamlessly with what I have?

Just to be absolutely clear, I will list all of the sprite sheets that I've replaced As for the outfit change I've heard of, I just replaced his outfit files with a copy of the replacement as I am lazy.

trchar000  trchar000_1  boy_run  boy_run_1  boy_fish_offset  boy_fish_offset_1  boy_surf_offset  boy_surf_offset_1  boy_fishsurf_offset  boy_fishsurf_offset_1  boy_dive  boy_dive_1  boy_bike  boy_bike_1 PlayerKnockedOut  PlayerKnockedOut_1  PlayerHeadache_0  PlayerHeadache_0_1  vsTrainer1  vsTrainer1_1 trback001  trback001_1  mapPlayer001  mapPlayer001_1

Thank you in advance!

6F1CBC14-9F21-4B76-AE07-9407132FCEC3.jpeg

Well, there are more sprites to do, that I know for sure, can't remember how many exactly though; another thing is, there would be spoilers in them, keep that in mind

And also, the legacy sprites would be reintroduced as an option in the next update (this meaning they're cleaned up without changing their design too much and missing sprites are added; at least this is what I gathered from the devblog post)

Here's the post in which this is mentioned:

https://www.rebornevo.com/rejuvdev/records/135-update-new-ui-gdc-update-help-wanted-r50/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, alisekoroleva said:

Well, there are more sprites to do, that I know for sure, can't remember how many exactly though; another thing is, there would be spoilers in them, keep that in mind

And also, the legacy sprites would be reintroduced as an option in the next update (this meaning they're cleaned up without changing their design too much and missing sprites are added; at least this is what I gathered from the devblog post)

Here's the post in which this is mentioned:

https://www.rebornevo.com/rejuvdev/records/135-update-new-ui-gdc-update-help-wanted-r50/

Thank you so much for the response! With that in mind, I think I'll put off playing at least until the next update. I've heard that it's set to be released sometime in January. Is this true? I appreciate the help so far :)

• 9 months later...