Looking for QOL IV/EV mods for mac

Flinstaflumner

I don't have the patience to breed a whole team of perfects for the lvl 45 poison gym- my gardevoir took all day and still isn't enough to win with. On top of that, my friend wonder traded 3 perfect IV starters. I've gotta beat him or I'll be shamed for life.

Is there a mod for a crappy macbook that'll just make wild encounters/bred pokemon max IV or let me edit my IVs/EVs? Shinies are also appreciated ;)

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Flinstaflumner said:

I don't have the patience to breed a whole team of perfects for the lvl 45 poison gym- my gardevoir took all day and still isn't enough to win with. On top of that, my friend wonder traded 3 perfect IV starters. I've gotta beat him or I'll be shamed for life.

Is there a mod for a crappy macbook that'll just make wild encounters/bred pokemon max IV or let me edit my IVs/EVs? Shinies are also appreciated ;)

With a Data Chip, you can go to a PC, and enable the "FullIVs" password, this however, will disable online play, but will make all new wild pokemon have 31x6 IVs. 
EVs are easy to obtain, and Power Items (EV training items) provide +32 on whichever stat you're trying to train, regardless of the mon.
As for shinies, they are a default rate of 1/93, and 1/33 with the Shiny Charm, which can be obtained early using a Data Chip, and inputting the "ShinyCharm" Password.

Additionally, and I do not recommend, nor will I provide it do to the risks, there is the option of debug, but this presents major risks that can softlock your game, and potentially corrupt your save file, crash your game, etc, if used irresponsibly. 

48 minutes ago, Dred said:

With a Data Chip, you can go to a PC, and enable the "FullIVs" password, this however, will disable online play, but will make all new wild pokemon have 31x6 IVs. 
EVs are easy to obtain, and Power Items (EV training items) provide +32 on whichever stat you're trying to train, regardless of the mon.
As for shinies, they are a default rate of 1/93, and 1/33 with the Shiny Charm, which can be obtained early using a Data Chip, and inputting the "ShinyCharm" Password.

Additionally, and I do not recommend, nor will I provide it do to the risks, there is the option of debug, but this presents major risks that can softlock your game, and potentially corrupt your save file, crash your game, etc, if used irresponsibly. 

What a top G. I assumed the data chips were story items or collectibles for some side quest. Thanks!