Gonna face Julia team build help.

Billy Mckenzie

So I got most of my team figured out but there are two empty spots I gotta fill, and I don't know what to use them for. I got Trubbish for Toxic Spikes, Kricketune for Fury Cutter, Gonna grind up to a Mightyena since they're pretty powerful for early game, and my Frogadier, which while week has torrent and it seems electric terrain gives a boost to water moves, along with the sea incense I got from the fisher guy's pool. But if anyone has any ideas how to round out my team id appreciate it. Btw my 50/50 events gave me Pachirisu, Panpour, Minccino, and Joltik. Along with all other wild and event pokemon I have access too.

I'd say your team is already quite solid actually, mightyena with moxie basically sweeps julia (if you're at the level cap), leading with toxic spikes trubbish should be even easier. And if things goes wrong kricketune should be there for backup.

Suggestions: The event delibird should be a nice addition, with priority ice shard it's really good for early game. Galvantula with webs, Cinccino with skill link are really good as well, but that's in mid-late game so I'll use pachi for the meantime, nuzzle/charm support is quite helpful generally (not gonna help much with julia tho)

Unrelated, but Galvantula with the ability Compound Eyes is great for farming items from wild pokemon. You can get the TM for Thief from the Magma hideout before the 3rd/4th (Shelly/Shade) gym battle. You can fish for Grimer with the old rod for example, to get black sludge for your Trubbish (20% chance with Joltik leading your party, but you'll have to catch it ).