Help Identifying a Music Track?

KuroCovers

Hello, all! It's a been a while since I've been on the forums, but I felt someone here might be able to help me with this. As I was replaying the game from scratch in E19, I came across a music track I really enjoyed, but I haven't had much luck in finding it. It's used in the Lost Railcave (only heard it here so far) and seems to be a remix of the Kanto Route 3/4 theme and the Pallet Town/FRLG Epilogue theme together. It doesn't appear to be in the jukebox or the game's BGM folder, nor have I been able to find it elsewhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this!

3 hours ago, KuroCovers said:

Hello, all! It's a been a while since I've been on the forums, but I felt someone here might be able to help me with this. As I was replaying the game from scratch in E19, I came across a music track I really enjoyed, but I haven't had much luck in finding it. It's used in the Lost Railcave (only heard it here so far) and seems to be a remix of the Kanto Route 3/4 theme and the Pallet Town/FRLG Epilogue theme together. It doesn't appear to be in the jukebox or the game's BGM folder, nor have I been able to find it elsewhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this!

It took my entire evening to figure it out you better appreciate it

30 minutes ago, Aariq said:

It took my entire evening to figure it out you better appreciate it

Haha, I do! It being slowed down explains why I didn't notice it was just the regular Route 3 remix, but I do feel a bit dumb regardless. Thank you so much for your help!

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, KuroCovers said:

Haha, I do! It being slowed down explains why I didn't notice it was just the regular Route 3 remix, but I do feel a bit dumb regardless. Thank you so much for your help!

For future reference, you can find the entire soundtrack, with links directing you to the original uploads on this wiki link: https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Soundtrack

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dred said:

For future reference, you can find the entire soundtrack, with links directing you to the original uploads on this wiki link: https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Soundtrack

Right! I was aware of the list, but the tempo/key change of this instance is what threw me off. I do still appreciate it, though; it's a great resource! Thank you~

Hello there! If you really want to hear this track as it plays in the game, I would recommend you to download Audacity and use the play-at-speed-once option to get the slowed down version of the track that interests you!

Just proceed as indicated below:

5IUQoum.png

You can do that for the following tracks:

• Atmosphere- Dark Crystal (x0,50 speed) ---> Obsidia Slums Theme
  • Atmosphere- Fluid (x0,50 speed) --> Corey's Suicide Theme
  • Atmosphere- Labyrinth (x0,50 speed) --> Neoteric Isle Theme
  • Atmosphere- Light Realm (x0,50 speed) --> Subseven Sanctum Theme
  • Atmosphere- Explore (x0,50 speed) --> Underground Railnet Theme
  • Atmosphere- Mirage (x0,50 speed) --> Amaria's Underwater Labyrinth Theme
  • Atmosphere- Pace (x0,50 speed) --> Infested Obsidia Park Theme
  • Atmosphere- Paranoia (x0,50 speed) --> Devon Corp Hideout Theme
  • Battle- Dramatic (x0,50 speed) --> Theme that plays when Lin and the player meet each other for the first time
  • Battle- Wild4 (x0.80 speed) --> The Spyce Theme (E18 and prior)

I hope this helped!

• Upvote 1