Dankjuv Alpha 2 Part 1 - By Jarred AKA Matt B. Dank

Jarred B Dank

I welcome you guys back to Dankjuv (also known as Matt's Rejuvenation PokeBuffs Mod), where the zany Team Crafting comes to life. 

GET A FRESH SAVE FOR THIS, I DON'T WANT TO BRICK YOUR CURRENT VERSIONS. THANKS!

Anyways, I'll be brief and let the Google Doc and Sheet do the talking, with a hint of PBS. All the info you need is there.

With that I'll link everything you need.

Thank you and have a good night/day.

I would like to note I wrote the changelog with varying states of mind and at varying times of day, so I would like to apologize for the scrambling writing styles I've used in the docs. Thank you for playing! Alpha 2 Part 2 will have all the moves I'm making. (No New Megas or Formes or Custom mons for either part)

Dankjuv PBS Files.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last Christmas will be Delibird's new ability towards the part 2 update, I'm just updating the documentation for when it comes out. I will fix those other two as soon as I possibly can, thank you for screen shotting.

EDIT: The Issues have been solved, and the version will be updated to Version 0.3.4 By 12AM EST on Sunday Janurary the 8th. This is so that I can add new abilities to certain Pokemon and some extra ideas I wanted to add. Thank you for playing. 

• Like 1

Thank you, I don't remember changing Rototiller, that one is quite odd imo. The sulfuric acid move seems to have 0 accuracy, and some other issues that I'm trying to find the reason for, thank you for pointing that out. I'll fix those and post the fix.

EDIT: Found the reason for sulfuric acid, it was tandem 0 acc and targeting. Creating fix, version 0.3.3.5 has gone up.

• Like 1

Absol's ability Illusion Cutter is altering pokemon's form. A before and after of my Flareon, for instance. I had to change it back with a Debug menu after the fight.

Edit: It also permanently changes the form of any Allied pokemon that was on the field with Absol; Eg: See the third attached picture. Erin is supposed to have a Aevian Ampharos but it got changed to a normal one and stuck that way for the fights afterwards.

image.png.66cb05c9895f1dddec30f667e1c3400c.png
image.png.2da8d04e71dbfc4617f6ea55ab542364.png

Game_VklZEw1Sya.png

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 10:37 AM, Vagadom said:

Absol's ability Illusion Cutter is altering pokemon's form. A before and after of my Flareon, for instance. I had to change it back with a Debug menu after the fight.

Edit: It also permanently changes the form of any Allied pokemon that was on the field with Absol; Eg: See the third attached picture. Erin is supposed to have a Aevian Ampharos but it got changed to a normal one and stuck that way for the fights afterwards.

image.png.66cb05c9895f1dddec30f667e1c3400c.png
image.png.2da8d04e71dbfc4617f6ea55ab542364.png

Game_VklZEw1Sya.png

I was able to figure out a fix for this problem. I will put an update before the end of the day today at around 11:59pm EST. Thank you for playing.

EDIT: The update 0.3.3.6 has gone live, please update your games.