What? This Team Almost Got Destroyed By the Gym Leader!

Ottur

I mean I won, but seriously? What is wrong?

Horror

469_yanmega_h_display.jpg

Speed Boost

Doctile

Air Slash

U-turn

Bug Buzz

Detect

Plated

escavalier_gijinka_by_diagonaleast-d56gh

Swarm

Adament

Iron Head

Swords Dance

x-Scissor

Reversal

Kae

animeumbreon-1.jpg

Inner Focus

Lonely

Bite

Screech

Assurance

Moonlight

Ripper

ash_krookodile.png

Moxie

Adament

Crunch

Earthquake

Foul Play

Swagger TM87

Daedra

brago-4919-jpg.jpg

Levitate

Lax

Shadow Ball

Hypnosis

Dark Pulse

Dream Eater

Cruelty

2098%20-%20dark_type%20flying_type%20hon

Super Luck

Quirky

Night Slash

Wing Attack

Sucker Punch

Taunt

They are all 55+

Edited by Ottur

Nice pics for your team!=D But yeah, the Psychic leader caught me off guard as well. & honestly, Hidden Power-Fighting is starting to get on my nerves since both Noel & Radomus had it.>_> Dat Gardevoir.

Dat Brago.

Mmmmmmmmmmm. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pics for your team!=D But yeah, the Psychic leader caught me off guard as well. & honestly, Hidden Power-Fighting is starting to get on my nerves since both Noel & Radomus had it.>_> Dat Gardevoir.

Yeah when my Umbreon got killed in TWO HITS I flipped.

Took me only two tries to beat Randomus. I don't remember how I did it. :/

haha. Two tries.

I honestly thought Radomus was oe of the easiest... Beat him my first try using only Gyarados... >.>

Dragon Dance like 2 times and sweep everything.

Anyway, if you won, I see no problem. It's better than trying to beat a glitched Shelly where you can't switch Pokemon... :unsure: (That was torture...)

The team looks pretty good, but you can't expect to sweep every gym with one team. Especially in Reborn. Winning is enough for me. :P

Edited by Flux

I honestly thought Radomus was oe of the easiest... Beat him my first try using only Gyarados... >.>

Anyway, if you won, I see no problem. It's better than trying to beat a glitched Shelly where you can't switch Pokemon... :unsure: (That was torture...)

The team looks pretty good, but you can't expect to sweep every gym with one team. Especially in Reborn. Winning is enough for me. :P

Good point :/

Also Dat Gyarados.

Good point :/

Also Dat Gyarados.

Well, take what I said lightly. That sounds a lot harsher than I meant it to, reading it now. The smiley at the end is a clearer display of my emotion while typing. ;)

I surprisingly beat radomus on the first try. I had a gardevoir with calm mind and shadow ball as a lead, with scrafty, magnezone and blaziken (for metagross) as backup. I attacked his lead pokemon, alakazam, with my lead, leaving it in the red HP wise. I used calm mind and healed up my lead whenever he used hyper potion on his lead. After a few calm minds, he decides to switch out his +1 calm mind alakazam (bad move), and it was basically a curb stomp battle from there with my +3 calm mind gardevoir. I didn't expect it to turn out like this lol.

Edited by garchomp550

Well here was my team I used (all around 55 or 60)

Drought Ninetails with a nasty plot or two with fire blasts kills a lot of things.

Nasty plot Dark pulse Lucario kills as well

Dragon dance Garados Bite sweeps

Hypnosis Gengar shadow ball

Calm mind Alakazam shadowball as well

I'm still trying to beat that damn Arceus, only thing I can think of doing is trying to get a Pokemon who can use Destiny Bond =/

Ghastly learns it at lvl.40, & Cofagirigus learns it at lvl.57, lvl.49 if you still have Yamask.

The team looks pretty good, but you can't expect to sweep every gym with onte team. Especially in Reborn. Winning is enough for me. :P

Duly Noted. qq I've switched my team at least 20 times. My current signature roster is miles off the actual thing now qq

Ghastly learns it at lvl.40, & Cofagirigus learns it at lvl.57, lvl.49 if you still have Yamask.

Thanks T-Raz, my only concern is that Arceus will destroy the Pokemon before it gets the chance to use it, since Destiny Bond isn't speed priority =/