Am I missing something? I'm pissed that my Starmie can't learn the shocking-freezing-surfing combo....

Rusty_Saphire161

Alright, first thing's first: I'm not sure where to post this. The pokemon desolation category thingie was greyed out and I don't really know this interface or whatever it is. Help with that would be appreciated too.

But what I came here to ask if there was some kind of move tutor or other way to get starmie ice beam and thunderbolt. I assume that those TMs might be part of a future update, but for now, I'm stuck with seemingly hydro pump and psychic when I get staryu in Blackview. it could be possible that the staryu knows a game-changing move when I first recieve it, similar to croagunk and buizel in the early game, and if that's the case, great! I just don't want it spoiled for me.

• Global Mods
30 minutes ago, Rusty_Saphire161 said:

Alright, first thing's first: I'm not sure where to post this. The pokemon desolation category thingie was greyed out and I don't really know this interface or whatever it is. Help with that would be appreciated too.

But what I came here to ask if there was some kind of move tutor or other way to get starmie ice beam and thunderbolt. I assume that those TMs might be part of a future update, but for now, I'm stuck with seemingly hydro pump and psychic when I get staryu in Blackview. it could be possible that the staryu knows a game-changing move when I first recieve it, similar to croagunk and buizel in the early game, and if that's the case, great! I just don't want it spoiled for me.

Both moves are TM exclusive moves, and are not tutor moves. 

• Administrators

Sorry, could you show me what exactly was greyed out with Desolation? I just tried signing in under your account and couldn't see anything like that...

4 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Sorry, could you show me what exactly was greyed out with Desolation? I just tried signing in under your account and couldn't see anything like that...

I couldn't select the Pokemon Desolation thing under 'Fan-game Expose'. It seems like the closest thing to what I'm looking for, I just don't know why its greyed out.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 9.32.07 AM (2).png

• Administrators

Ah, yes, because under this section the Desolation isn't a forum, it's just a link to the club. In the future you can click the link from the main page or the fan game page directly and post right in the club for Desolation!