Input not appearing?

Tina

I'm in Kristiline town, trying to do the Lighthouse quest. I visited both lighthouses north and south of the kokori village, i talked with quest giver , i reset the quest twice and visited both lighthouses again... But the monitor in cave remains on awaiting input without the input slots appearing at all. Did I miss talking with somebody or is this a bug? I know the password, i visited both lighthouses but the input slots are not coming up so I cant get the ladder down. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

• Global Mods
29 minutes ago, Tina said:

I'm in Kristiline town, trying to do the Lighthouse quest. I visited both lighthouses north and south of the kokori village, i talked with quest giver , i reset the quest twice and visited both lighthouses again... But the monitor in cave remains on awaiting input without the input slots appearing at all. Did I miss talking with somebody or is this a bug? I know the password, i visited both lighthouses but the input slots are not coming up so I cant get the ladder down. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

There are three lighthouses, not two, there is the one on Terajuma Shore, North of Route 5, and through Aquamarine Cave. You need to visit all 3.