Wait for 13.5 or just start on 13.05?

The Argnam

Hi everyone 🙂 I want to start playing rejuv since the last time was like, 4/5 years ago or so (ver 10 iirc). My question is, does anybody know if version 13.5 is coming soon or if its something scheduled for like, the next year, maybe later or so? (since I saw 13.05 was release just last year).

I'd rather wait for 13.5, but I have no clue if the update is coming soon or not. Anyone knows? Should I wait for 13.5 or just roll with 13.05 right away? If its a couple months like Sept/October release then I'd rather wait for it. Thanks 😁

2 hours ago, The Argnam said:

Hi everyone 🙂 I want to start playing rejuv since the last time was like, 4/5 years ago or so (ver 10 iirc). My question is, does anybody know if version 13.5 is coming soon or if its something scheduled for like, the next year, maybe later or so? (since I saw 13.05 was release just last year).

I'd rather wait for 13.5, but I have no clue if the update is coming soon or not. Anyone knows? Should I wait for 13.5 or just roll with 13.05 right away? If its a couple months like Sept/October release then I'd rather wait for it. Thanks 😁

It was supposed to come out around this summer. But v13.5 is becoming more of it's own version, instead of just an extension v13. So I would say it'll be out by October at least and January at most.

I do recommend v13.05. Definitely a good version to re-experience Rejuvenation.

15 hours ago, Aariq said:

It was supposed to come out around this summer. But v13.5 is becoming more of it's own version, instead of just an extension v13. So I would say it'll be out by October at least and January at most.

I do recommend v13.05. Definitely a good version to re-experience Rejuvenation.

Oh, I see. Ty fam.

• Like 1