Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Actually I only know myself and Dhan who are Indian. 2 out of nearly 20,000 members is hardly any representation.

I guess what we lack in numbers we make up for through sheer brilliance of personality.

Don't you agree, Dhan?

hey as far as i know im alone in my ethnicity. actually i could questionably stake some kind of "belonging" claim to three countries on different continents and im alone in all of them

viri, have you abandoned the gazebo? i feel like ive been sitting in it waiting for you for three days to no avail now

That takes time to post in. I do not have that luxury yet. Trust me, I have content planned, put on hold for want of time to expound on.

You can always initiate something, weenie. Double posting is lax there, provided its for a good reason like new info after a reasonable period of time.

i thought my breakfast looked so gross now that im used to smoothies that now i've managed to skip literally every meal all day just to avoid eating it and now my blood sugar is like "... dude"

guess ill have some carrots or cucumber or smth now and eat it for breakfast tomorrow

spine?

hiya mde. there used to be pizza. but someone took it all, and then we had an argument about whenever pineapple pizza should be a federal crime and it never led anywhere so now all the pizza is either gone or dhan is still hoarding it like some pizza dragon

Micky look he's back!