Can you help me organize my team?

Krellian

Hello guys, how are you doing?

Well, finally the game is finally complete and we're playing it like there's no tomorrow, am i right? lol

I would like to know if you guys could help me to organize my team: if you agree with the choices; if there are better suggestions; etc.

So, here they are:

Bahamut (Garchomp)                                                                           Platina (Ninetales)

Ability: Rough Skin                                                                               Ability: Drought

Nature: Jolly (+spe / -spa)                                                                   Nature: Modest (+spa / -atk)

EV's: 6 HP / 252 attack / 252 speed                                                     EV's: 6 HP / 252 Sp.A / 252 speed

Moves: Dragon claw, Iron Head, Earthquake, Outrage                        Moves: Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Solarbeam

Galapagos (Empoleon)                                                                        Mohawk (Scrafty)

Ability: Torrent                                                                                     Ability: Shed Skin

Nature: Timid (+spe / -atk)                                                                 Nature: Jolly (+spe / -spa)

EV's: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 speed                                                       EV's: 6 HP / 252 attack / 252 speed

Moves: Flash Cannon, Agility, Scald/Surf, Aqua ring                          Moves: Knock off, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, High Jump Kick

Gaia (Venusaur)                                                                                   Electivire (Electivire)

Ability: Chlorophyll                                                                              Ability: Vital Spirit

Nature: Modest (+spa / -atk)                                                              Nature: Jolly (+spe / -spa)

EV's: 6 HP / 252 Sp.A / 252 speed                                                       EV's: 6 HP / 252 attack / 252 speed

Moves: Energy Ball, Growth, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain                      Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Wild Charge, Earthquake

So, my team looks like this so far. The original idea was to make a team where every pokemon's weaknesses is weak against one or two other team members. Once i get acess to mega stones, i might change this Ninetales for a Charizard Y (because of Draught) and when i start hunting for legendaries... i may get Groudon for the same purpose.

So, what do you guys think? Should i change someone? Is there a coverage im lacking? Any tip will be very welcome.

Thank you all!

I would change Ninetales to timid and Empoleon to modest. But for sure teach Empoleon some coverage move, like Ice Beam or Grass Knot, instead of Aqua Ring. Your team is pretty good. Also maybe teach Venusaur Grassy Terrain and Heat Wave to Ninetales, it hits both oponents in doubles and has good synergy with Grassy Terrain. Grassy Terrain will be useful to override the broken fields Gym Leaders  use. 

Personally? For Gaia, I'd swap out Energy Ball with Leech Seed. Giga drain's already a good attack move, and leech seed can help vs bulky enemies, and with various special cases. (Like Sturdy 1HP targets). Venusaur is bulky enough to take advantage of stall tactics too. 

For the Electivire, you already have two electric physical moves. I'd swap out wild charge with either Power Up Punch (Buff), Thunder Wave (Debuff), or Rock Slide (Useful attack for doubles that won't hit your own team). 

I might also recommend swapping out one of the dragon attack moves on Bahamut for swords dance.