Giving Away Good IV Pokemon!

Rowigrath

Hello everyone, I am back! I know, it's been a long time, been busy with real life and all that jazz. I got a new computer, so I'm replying the game again, and I've been busy breeding shiny Pokemon for my playthrough. While I'm not taking requests for Pokemon at the moment, I do have several Pokemon with 4-5 perfect IVs available that I'm happy to give away.

At the moment, I have 4 Dratini, 3 Meditite, and LOTS of Roselia, Duskull, and Spiritombs that have at least 4 perfect IVs. If people want one, please let me know. They won't be shiny, but they should be pretty powerful Pokemon for people to use in breeding or in battles.

I will be breeding more Pokemon for awhile as well- still got more shinies to collect for my team!- so I will have more Pokemon to give away, and I'll update the post when I've got more available.

I also have a few dozen IV bred Pokémon in my box storage. If you want, I can send some females (or males, if that's what you want) to help speed up the process. Send me a message if you're interested and we can get trading~