Help needed desperately

I've been having a really hard time with the Pokemon Rejuvenation Marianette fight in chapter 3 because her pokemon are just too powerful for me.

Is there ANY way I can beat her without any money to spare ingame? I've already lost to her a good 10 or so times, with only one strat working (which involved potions, which I now have none of.)

I don't have very many pokemon to experiment with either, and the fight is an absolute nightmare, even on easy mode.

What I can think of:

- You can catch skiploom/hoppip in the frontyard, evolve it into jumpluff, which is quite speedy. Leech seed + sleep powder/ stun spore can help your other mons to set up. But maybe don’t use it to KO the enemy, switch another mon in after it has done its job, so you can seed+sleep more mons.

- Girafarig at the frontyard also works well, it has psybeam and agility, so you can bring it in after jumpluff does its job.

- As for your party, try braixen against bewear (its ability is fluffy), graveler against chatot. Does helioptile have volt switch? If yes then it could serve as a pivot to switch in other mons and chip damage. Weepinbell’s can be used to knock off enemies’ items, such as bewear’s leftovers or the other mon’s plates. Just be careful of psychic moves though.

I would use jumpluff to lead, sleep+seed the enemy, then bring in girafarig, agility and then spam psybeam. But it’s subject to trial and error. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Axelyx said:

What I can think of:

- You can catch skiploom/hoppip in the frontyard, evolve it into jumpluff, which is quite speedy. Leech seed + sleep powder/ stun spore can help your other mons to set up. But maybe don’t use it to KO the enemy, switch another mon in after it has done its job, so you can seed+sleep more mons.

- Girafarig at the frontyard also works well, it has psybeam and agility, so you can bring it in after jumpluff does its job.

- As for your party, try braixen against bewear (its ability is fluffy), graveler against chatot. Does helioptile have volt switch? If yes then it could serve as a pivot to switch in other mons and chip damage. Weepinbell’s can be used to knock off enemies’ items, such as bewear’s leftovers or the other mon’s plates. Just be careful of psychic moves though.

I would use jumpluff to lead, sleep+seed the enemy, then bring in girafarig, agility and then spam psybeam. But it’s subject to trial and error. Good luck!

I don't have access to ANY of the pokemon you suggested and I don't know how to get Volt Switch, this is my first playthrough...

Never mind about the volt switch one (they haven’t updated to the gen 8 learnset), but these mons are available in front of the mansion isn’t it? Just go inside the grass and you’ll find them in no time. Also you can use the maid with audino inside of the gym room to level up your mons, in case you didn’t know.

Just now, Axelyx said:

Never mind about the volt switch one (this is gen 8 learnset), but these mons are available in front of the mansion isn’t it? Just go inside the grass and you’ll find them in no time.

I will reiterate: I don't have any money ingame... No money, no pokeballs...

I don't know if you done any of the side quests yet, but they give lots of money. Both Sheridan and east Gearen city have buildings with blue roofs that offer relatively easy quests.  You can use the money to restock. I used a moxie mightyana to sweep through most of her team.