Breeding Requests!

Brockze

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm just too lazy to train up my whole VGC team myself..

Could you do:

1. Bunnelby/Diggersby @ Huge Power

Adamant w/ 4 IVs ~ 5/6 If not too much of a bother (Legends: Zygarde@Mild( 31/31/x/x/x/31), Xerneas@Quirky(31/x/31/31/x/x))

And/Or

2. Helioptile/Heliolisk @ Solar Power <---Definitely non-shiny..

Timid w/ 4-5 IVs ~ HP Ice

Edited by akaFila~

Got the same idea myself but not into advertising (im not that generous but if anyone is interested you can find what i have in X and Y trading thread haha). Just dropping an idea if you haven't come up with this on your own but what i've done is when I breed stuff I always make sure i produce, in addition to the end product i am after, a male and female of that species leftover. between the two I will have all desired IVs as well as natures, abilities and movepools possible. For example if someone wants a skarmory from me i simply chuck my 31/31/31/0/31/31 impish sturdy male with my 31/31/0/31/31/31 careful sturdy female in the DC. both have brave bird and whirlwind but i can simply chuck an everstone on the desired nature and a destiny knot on the other. If you find this helpful in the long run I am glad i can spread the method.

Also interested in possibly obtaining seadra & gyarados (female hidden ability if possible please)? can do natures and IV's myself but have plenty of competively viable mons available.

Hello, if possible, all I would like is a female growlithe. It's my favorite pokemon and I haven't reached the point where I can use the Friend Safari therefore there isn't a way for me to get one >.< it would be greatly appreciated.

Friend Code: 0619 - 4520 - 8288

Okay, I've decided. Can I get a 4 IV Impish Female Poison Heal Gligar?

The Pokes I have to offer are all 4 IV:

HA Adamant Fletchling

Adamant Kangas

Adamant Tech Scythers

Careful Ferro w/ Spikes, Rocks and Leech Seed

HA Adamant Dratini

Guaranteed female :/

Edited by Khayoz

Can I request a female roselia with:

-naughty or naive nature

-leaf guard ability (if not possible, then natrual cure)

-extrasensory as an egg move

-Attack OR special attack and Speed as perfect IV's

Im not exactly a pokemon collector so i dont have many pokemon, but i do have a 30 HP IV Vivillion.

Edit: Can you name it Bellatrix?

Edited by grasssnake485

I would like to request a:

Ralts Female I kinda want it shiny, but if you can't then its okay:(

Nature: Modest, Timid, Calm.

Ability: The best one you think it should have.

IVs: 4, Sp.Attackk, Speed, Special Defense, Defense

Nickname: Diana

Payment: I have some failed Chamanders with some ivs some perfect some not, Impish Yvetal, Adament Zygarde, Articuno, Adament Charmander with 2 IVs Attack and Speed, Shiny Poliwrath, Gooey Silgoo, Protean Frookies, Multiscale Dratinis.

My FC: 1418-6943-7029

Edited by ApatheticPanda

Updates!

PWB: Momentarily paused for easier things.

Panda: I have a Growlithe. Add me and I can send it to you.

Monkeeman: I have many Gibles. Some have attack. Some have speed. All have more than 2 IVs. Reply if you want them, or if you want me to continue.

ApatheticPanda: I think I have a ralts like that already, would you want it?

Jacze, I have two requests: Shellos, Relaxed nature w/4 IVs 31/x/31/31/31/x and the ability Storm Drain. Phantump (even though it'll become a Trevenant), Careful nature w/4IVs 31/31/31/x/31/x with the HA. I have a few 3-5IV Pokemon and some 4IV Pokemon with great egg moves.

My request is: A Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Weather Ball and all 31 IVs. In a Premier Ball.

Edited by Secundum

Jacze, I have two requests: Shellos, Relaxed nature w/4 IVs 31/x/31/31/31/x and the ability Storm Drain. Phantump (even though it'll become a Trevenant), Careful nature w/4IVs 31/31/31/x/31/x with the HA. I have a few 3-5IV Pokemon and some 4IV Pokemon with great egg moves.

Nevermind, I manage to find what I was looking for.

• 3 weeks later...

That's an INSANELY stupid idea. Considering that shinys aren't rare anymore, and it actually violates Nintendos terms or service, I'd advise against it. These days you can get something like 10 shinys a day if you're dedicated enough. I think my record is 4. Also, wrong thread.