Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for choice items, life orbs, and assault vests

candlefox99

Question

I have 14 badges and I haven't found any of these items, and the information I look up about them online is outdated. I'm not sure if they're just not available at all, available later, or if I'm able to find some now and I'm just dumb

Is it possible for me to find any of these items? If not, I'm willing to breed some mons in exchange for them :')

4 answers to this question

You should be able to get all of those right now except the Life Orb, which is after you get Rock Climb, and Scarf, which I have still yet to find having beaten all the gyms (and if you're in the Magma Gang I think you can only get one between Band and Vest, but you can get the Specs regardless). After you beat Adrienn, if you restore the Railnet (in the Grand Hall) you can get the Assault Vest inside the original western Railnet entrance, and depending on which gang you're in you get either the Choice Band or Choice Specs from the Hiker in the Lower Peridot Ward if you found the house for him earlier on, and the other one you get as a gift for completing the Gang Jobs Sidequest in 7th Street (Magma can only be finished if you fund the South Obsidia Ward project in the Grand Hall).

Edit: Scarf is first available around Victory Road

Edited by Rendolf