Changing types, stats and abilities through pbs files.

DecShep

So I recently made my own changes in Reborn, had no issue. Well one issue that was quickly resolved by another user providing me some new compiling dat file.

Anyway I tried doing it in rejuv but it didn't work. No bugs as far as I can see but nothing worked.

I know it processed them because I forgot a comma in one of my changes and got an error code for it. Fixed it and it was fine. But none of them took.

The only thing I can think of is either: 1) the fact there was like 4 different txt files in the pbs folder. I deleted 3 of them since I didn't know why there was so many and didn't want any issues of it was reading mismagius as pure ghost in this txt but then ghost/fairy in another. Idk if maybe I should've kept them all or made the changes in all 4 txt files?

Or 2) I had to get another mod like file for reborn because the compiler had issues and this helped fix it.

Ok wait I just remembered something as I typed this. One of the steps I remember was uncommenting a '#' next to I think a line called pbcompiler when I did Reborn and then putting it back after. I didn't do that step. That could be why it didn't work.

But does anyone know as well if those other issues are things too? Especially if I need a certain dat file to process the type changes?