Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

O murkrow where art thou?

keithgun

Question

I'm starting from scratch in EP 19, my original savefile got deleted by accident.

I've just beaten shelly and was looking for murkrow in its usual spot at windy night

It's not there tho, I have a pokesnax in my inventory and everything but I do not see him

As of now, I'm going through the orphanage to rescue Heather, is the murkrow gonna appear after that or my run is bugged or something?

EDIT: Ok, I read a spreadsheet and apparently it was moved after kiki...

Well dang

2 answers to this question

I see you found it, but I will point out that it needs to be night time and windy for the Murkrow to appear, and you need to have joined Aqua Gang. Keep that in mind once you beat up Kiki.

According to the EP19 spreadsheet Murkrow is available BEFORE Kiki, so after you beat Shade. That means you can still get it before you take off to Apophyll. But other than that, yes, you need to have a windy night, and you either need to join the aqua gang OR do the second stage of the magma gang quest so you can enter the aqua gang hideout.