Mega Ring (Eustace) Vanillite

Celtizaya

Hello!

I released the vanillite from 7th street and apparently there is not way of completing Eustace's quest without that specific one. I was wondering if someone could trade it to me. Thank you!

I'm in the same exact situation. I got around it by using the password 'freemegaz', but it sucks that I'll have that quest unfinished basically forever.

24 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

Can you not just breed a Vanillite and hatch the egg in 7th Street? That worked in Episode 18 but I guess I haven't heard anything about it in this version yet.

I tried that before, unfortunatly it didnt work.  The pokemon to be returned requires the same OT as the original.

53 minutes ago, NeoBolt said:

I tried that before, unfortunatly it didnt work.  The pokemon to be returned requires the same OT as the original.

Damn, shame if they changed it. It was a nice bypass for messing up these quests in some way.

13 hours ago, LucidRain said:

I'm in the same exact situation. I got around it by using the password 'freemegaz', but it sucks that I'll have that quest unfinished basically forever.

14 hours ago, Celtizaya said:

Hello!

I released the vanillite from 7th street and apparently there is not way of completing Eustace's quest without that specific one. I was wondering if someone could trade it to me. Thank you!

I have started a new game, and traded from my other sav file all of the 5 pokemon required to be given for the quest.  

So now all you guys gotta do is self-trade by opening two games side by side, and then to trade the respective pokemon. (I have attached the save file, you jus need to copy it to your saved games folder).

image.png.79da3cb43d74a0485185bcf8a60cf372.png

If you guys are stuck, lemme know so I can trade the appropriate pokemon with you.

Game_7.rxdata

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeoBolt said:

I have started a new game, and traded from my other sav file all of the 5 pokemon required to be given for the quest.  

So now all you guys gotta do is self-trade by opening two games side by side, and then to trade the respective pokemon. (I have attached the save file, you jus need to copy it to your saved games folder).

image.png.79da3cb43d74a0485185bcf8a60cf372.png

If you guys are stuck, lemme know so I can trade the appropriate pokemon with you.

Game_7.rxdata 239.59 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much!!! I just got back to this and read all the posts... It's greatly appreciated!