Ame talking to the terrorist as we exit the grand hall

Alphapenguin42

I just realised they cut this scene and it didn't click until just now for me. Does anyone remember how that conversation went and what it's significance was? Just started my episode 19 play-through from the beginning and I'm trying to spot the changes the dev team has made, haven't played in almost 2 years. 

• Global Mods

Originally they caught/interrogated him to find out about the mosswater factory base info that'd be passed onto Florinia and co. but that's now been revised into the new cutscene around the first Fern rival battle.

• Like 2

Yeah it stuck out to me that scene was removed. There's a LOT of changes so far(just beat shelly last night), ep 19 effectively feels to Reborn what 3rd versions are in official games. In general, it feels like things that were told to us or implied before now actually happen during the game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Yeah it stuck out to me that scene was removed. There's a LOT of changes so far(just beat shelly last night), ep 19 effectively feels to Reborn what 3rd versions are in official games. In general, it feels like things that were told to us or implied before now actually happen during the game. 

I am so so hyped for this episode.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shadow Angel said:

I know it'll be great once I finally get to it, after I beat Rejuvenation. Still got a bit to go, have been busy

I've actually still never played rejuve, how does it fair against reborn? Are the stories linked? Been so out of the games scene for the past few years.

13 hours ago, Alphapenguin42 said:

I've actually still never played rejuve, how does it fair against reborn? Are the stories linked? Been so out of the games scene for the past few years.

I would say that Rejuv fares quite well in comparison to Reborn. Canonically, Rejuv is in the same continuity as Reborn, but the links and references to Reborn are quite minor and tangential to the main story from what I've seen. Jan was inspired by Reborn to make Rejuvenation, and I think it lives up to its inspiration. The V13 update last year revamped and improved many early-game areas, and there will be some more areas improved whenever V13.5 comes out, supposedly sometime later this year. Would highly recommend you play Rejuvenation if you like Reborn.

Thanks,

Shadow Angel

• Like 1