Stuck in Blacksteeple Playroom

Ittetsu

So, in this part of the game there are two options: abandoning the people of the doomed timeline or handing over the time diamond. I chosed the last one, just to see and get a game over. But when I restart the game, I reappeard stucked at the throne. Could somebody help?

Yeah, I heard that the "Gameover choice" will softlock the player. I suggest you to go to the Save Folder in the game directory and change your "Game.rxdata" into a previous backup save.

I never pick the choice you made, because there is a third choice...try to figure out how to obtain it. ;)

8 hours ago, NerfCaulifla said:

Yeah, I heard that the "Gameover choice" will softlock the player. I suggest you to go to the Save Folder in the game directory and change your "Game.rxdata" into a previous backup save.

I never pick the choice you made, because there is a third choice...try to figure out how to obtain it. ;)

Ok, I've tried it but nothing happened (mostly because I don't know). But thanks~

2 hours ago, Ittetsu said:

Ok, I've tried it but nothing happened (mostly because I don't know). But thanks~

Wait for the timer or move the cursor when it is to 0. Or you didn't explore enough the rooms :)