Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Nidoran♂ anyone?

DarkLucario79

Question

8 answers to this question

I also have one, which is now a Nidoking as you can see in my sig. I don't remember exactly what level they were, but 15ish seems right. I don't think they're all that rare though... I've run into tons of them in the Wasteland. It also doesn't really make a big difference where you are. I found mine really close to the entrance.

Edited by Flux

Well so far all I've been finding are Ekans (Caught a Shiny of), Bunch of Munnas, Arbok, Skorupi, Trubish, and surprisingly very few Grimers & Venipede. Even if it's a Female Nidoran it would somewhat work.

Now that I think of it I actually need a Female Nidoran not a Male.

Reason to get a Head Smash Aggron:

1st Breed a Head Smash Scrafty with a Female Phanpy

Then Breed a Male Head Smash Phanpy with Female Nidoran (& try to get Male Nidoran)

Finally Breed Male Nidoran w/HeadSmash with a Female Aron to get one with Head Smash.

It'll take forever but I have the time.

Edited by DarkLucario79

I know but I'm currently not sure which will be more difficult finding a Skull Fossil and leveling him up or doing the Breeding chain.

I'm pretty sure getting cranidos will be faster, finding the fossil might be annoying but you'll have one more fossil poke