what does this even mean?

Lucida

"Updated a few character ages"

from what to what?

where are these changes mentioned?

I'm really confused, and given that character ages are influential to working out the story, this is making it a lot harder for people to make an official document.

Screenshot (13014).png

1 hour ago, Katernin said:

I'm really confused, and given that character ages are influential to working out the story, this is making it a lot harder for people to make an official document.

*glances at the Reborn Wiki timeline post that's heavily based on character ages*

... Well, sh-

... This is fine... 

3 hours ago, LilyX said:

I know some are listed in the books in the orphanage, and then I know of at least one instance where it's mentioned in the dialogue

The ages in the books haven't changed, what's the instance of it being mentioned?

32 minutes ago, Katernin said:

The ages in the books haven't changed, what's the instance of it being mentioned?

Spoiler

only one I remember is a mention of hardy being 16 (iirc it happens in victory road towards the end). can't remember specific ones besides that

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LilyX said:
  Hide contents

only one I remember is a mention of hardy being 16 (iirc it happens in victory road towards the end). can't remember specific ones besides that

hardy's age was 16 *before* the update so this is meaningless

2 hours ago, Sirrobert said:

I didn't even know characters had specific ages, outside of those that just left the orphanage being "the age that you leave an orphanage"

Most ages weren't stated ingame, though some were hinted at (Hardy being 16 would mean Aya also being around that age, and Cain being younger than Aya would make him 16 at most, for example, and Hardy said Terra was probably too old for Cain back in E18, which implies a sizable age difference there), and others were at one point or another mentioned on the Discord or on Tumblr, and people have taken that as canon.

I don't know how exactly the hints were altered, guess I'll see when I get there in my replay.