Manual patch download

Nagnesar

Hello,

i saw that some people had a simillar problem, but since i am kind of IT antitalent, i really cant help myself and i would need some help for more dumb people...

Whatever i do, i cant make the game updater work (i guess my antivirus is blockink some important files?).

Is there some easy way to download the patch manually? Could someone give me a link maybe?

Really thank anyone for help, i am starting to be really desperate... :D

9 minutes ago, Nagnesar said:

Hello,

i saw that some people had a simillar problem, but since i am kind of IT antitalent, i really cant help myself and i would need some help for more dumb people...

Whatever i do, i cant make the game updater work (i guess my antivirus is blockink some important files?).

Is there some easy way to download the patch manually? Could someone give me a link maybe?

Really thank anyone for help, i am starting to be really desperate... :D

it's not hard to stop the antivirus blocking it, you can open your antivirus software and add the updater to the exceptions, usually when it detects the updater the otpion to add it to exceptions is in the detection notice or inside the qurantine section

2 hours ago, Fayt_Bouleouve said:

Can't the patches just be downloaded and applied separately?  I used the download links for the Mac and override the files on my game.  Works just fine for me and mine is windows applicable.  My updated also isn't working.

Did the same. Probably the best solution for now.