stupid question

Kingd353

ok i noticed despite this place being called roleplay in the description it says for writers so i assume there are fanfiction writers hidden in the deep resesses of this forum section so i'm going to ask a question that will probably be seen as stupid so yeah... here it goes would someone be willing to make a fan fiction with me as the main character? i'm not much of a writer but a friend starting making a story with me as a character a while ago and it sparked my fantasies of being a hero and stuff but he is taking way to fucking long to write a chapter x.x it's been 2 months since the last one.... 1 chapter in 3 months x.x uh... anyway... so yeah.... his story takes place years after i give up my champion status in sinnoh so if u actually are interesting in making a fanfiction with me as the main character know i'd want it to be based off of the gen 4 games um.. yeah so if anyone is interested just.... let me know i guess..... and yes i know you'll need more info to make a story about me but i'm waiting till i see people actually wanting to do it i don't want to use up time in vein >.>

a dark fighting type lol nice my story will be writen by Scraggy lol ^^ mkay then mr. author what information will u need about my character other then the obvious?

Name- Dwayne Hernandez

Age- you choose but since this should take place before the story my other friend is making i'd say make me 17 or less

birthplace- i don't remember the name of hte city you start off in in dimand and pearl but i guess i was born there since the story will be based off the game lol

appearence- look at my picture... lol and my character will always be wearing his shades since i hate my eyes

main pokemon team- infernape glaceon lucario starraptor pachurisu and gardiviour

personality- this character is simply me but i'mproved so.. he's normally not confident and when he's not confident he doesn't talk to people he doesn't know or isn't directly introduced to when he is feeling confident he's flirtatious loud and kinda annoying at times but also extremely friendly he also will constantly try to play the hero when he gets the chance

ok idk what else u need to know so tell me what other info u need mr author ^^

Edited by Kingd353

Is there a way that I could read that first chapter? I'd like to get a feel for the story so far, and possibly touch it up a bit. More information about the backstory (What is your current goal? Do you have existing conflict? Why did you give up being the Champion) would be welcome, too.

Alright then. I'll get started sometime in the next couple days. In the meantime, join the RPs I joined, and please stop writing like this.. its kind of annoying to read run on sentences with no capitalization or punctuation anywhere and randomwords not spaced out and emoticons >.>

Not trying to be a dick, but that's a pet peeve of mine.