Need help with postgame quests - lvl 135

awesomeman

Spoiler

Hi all!

My smooth brain has done all it can, but now we can't figure out how to progress. I am currently capped at level 135 and know where the following portals are, but don't know what to do. I have these quests remaining:

1) In Sugiline Cave portal, i now require Rayquaza to calm down Amaria and Titania (I think it's them, I have a really hard time remembering names). So yeah, where Rayquaza, how Rayquaza?

2) In Teknite ridge (I think it's the Cosmog quest), I mined all the nice and shiny stones, and now have no idea what's next. After mining the first stone it read that something lingered in the air, but nothing happened after mining other stones thereafter.

3) In Apophyl Cave, after ??? (again, bad with names) got swept away by I think Kyurem, I am now roadblocked by the ice wall. "The ice crystals appear brittle and breakable", it says mockingly, but melting the snow in battle via heat wave does nothing...

4) Rhodocrine Jungle - oh boy. Apparently I now need a 100% Zygarde to continue. I have 50% Zygarde. I have 52 z-cells and see no way to get any more. 

Any and all help would be very much appreciated. 🙃

I don't remember 2, but I assume you can probably progress it because the only ones that are roadblocks from memory are 1 and 4. 3 is definitely progressable, maybe try Rock Smash? I don't really remember.

14 hours ago, awesomeman said:

2) In Teknite ridge (I think it's the Cosmog quest), I mined all the nice and shiny stones, and now have no idea what's next. After mining the first stone it read that something lingered in the air, but nothing happened after mining other stones thereafter.

You get Cosmog by fishing in the starry lake with a super rod and I think the mining stones are there so that you have an infinite supply of them, since they respawn after you mine them.

3) In Apophyl Cave, after ??? (again, bad with names) got swept away by I think Kyurem, I am now roadblocked by the ice wall. "The ice crystals appear brittle and breakable", it says mockingly, but melting the snow in battle via heat wave does nothing...

You're supposed to interact with glowing crystals and orbs to break them, and some can only be used if the weather is snowing or clear, which you change by talking to the pokemon on the way.

4) Rhodocrine Jungle - oh boy. Apparently I now need a 100% Zygarde to continue. I have 50% Zygarde. I have 52 z-cells and see no way to get any more. 

Yeah, you may have to put his off for later since more Z-cells appear in the later areas in later quests, because you don't need to complete this one to get to the next set of quests.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mageknight said:

You get Cosmog by fishing in the starry lake with a super rod and I think the mining stones are there so that you have an infinite supply of them, since they respawn after you mine them.

You're supposed to interact with glowing crystals and orbs to break them, and some can only be used if the weather is snowing or clear, which you change by talking to the pokemon on the way.

Yeah, you may have to put his off for later since more Z-cells appear in the later areas in later quests, because you don't need to complete this one to get to the next set of quests.

I had a feeling that I need to leave some quests for later. Also I was apparently "stuck" because I didn't press A to switch to my partner lol.

Thank you for clearing things up!