Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How do you even beat pulse Swalot? (i don't know if i'm posting this in the right place, feel free to tell me where to put this if it's wrong)

Orangespark24

Question

So i've been stuck on a fight with Pulse Swalot. This thing is UNBEATABLE, it's OP to the max level, i'm using the Simple Easy mod to try and beat it and i can barely damage it. I tried to import some legendary pokemon but it didn't work, this thing laughs in the face of Necrozmas, obliterates any Groudon, and kills Deoxys like they were a bunch of ants walking around its flat. It's too hard for me! If you know how to beat this horrible roite of a gross blob of a monster, can you tell me how you managed to do so? What saint did you pray to to help you beat it? It's way too hard for me, way too hard.

3 answers to this question

On 4/23/2022 at 12:44 PM, Orangespark24 said:

So i've been stuck on a fight with Pulse Swalot. This thing is UNBEATABLE, it's OP to the max level, i'm using the Simple Easy mod to try and beat it and i can barely damage it. I tried to import some legendary pokemon but it didn't work, this thing laughs in the face of Necrozmas, obliterates any Groudon, and kills Deoxys like they were a bunch of ants walking around its flat. It's too hard for me! If you know how to beat this horrible roite of a gross blob of a monster, can you tell me how you managed to do so? What saint did you pray to to help you beat it? It's way too hard for me, way too hard.

one of the easiest ways is Soak, it makes it very quickly take damage due to the field, generally it's bulk and the field is what makes it so strong, you can use many gimmicks to take it out if ya dont wanna use stat debuffs on it, everything from Destiny Bond or FEAR to Soak will do the job and hell Soak is a level up move on pokemon found very nearby (the water near the waterfall has wild mons that learn Soak)

Blizzard is another good strategy. The PULSE Swalot is a lot less threatening on the Icy field where it doesn't have access to healing. 

As for where is most appropriate to ask this sort of thing, it's probably more of a topic for the general Reborn City forum, but whatever.

22 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

one of the easiest ways is Soak, it makes it very quickly take damage due to the field, generally it's bulk and the field is what makes it so strong, you can use many gimmicks to take it out if ya dont wanna use stat debuffs on it, everything from Destiny Bond ro FEAR to Soak will do the job and hell Soak is a level up move on pokemon found very nearby (the water near the waterfal has wild mons that learn Soak

Oh. My. God. This worked! You are my savior.