The what if Q/A.

Geo

Ever wanted to know what will happen if something didn't or did happened? Now its the time to ask "What if", as members this is just another thing made to help us communicate better by trying to answer the other's question.

Like for starters, answer this one.

What if Ame didn't lie so much?

One even better............

[b]What[/b] will happen [b]if[/b] I got ban from the server?

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Inb4 it'll be troll free finally.[/color]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got bant? I'd have less awesome to work with. Not that much less, but I work with whatever I find. =P

[b]If[/b] everyone was a pokemon, [b]what[/b] would their signature moves be?

I'm thinking off the top of my head...

N8- slack off
Kitty- growl/claw sharpen
Ikaru- iron defense [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']get it?[/color]
Ame- perish song
Mael- Swagger

What if I was actually Doro?

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']A: You would all be fucked/trolled so hard.[/color]

• 1 month later...
@Mael: Everyone knows what my signature move'd be
[spoiler]It'd be Sketch. Were you expecting something completely different from what it'd actually be when opening this spoiler?[/spoiler]
@Geo: Then it'd all make sense...

[i]What if we were all to meet IRL and stay at a fancy hotel?[/i]

• Administrators
I for one would be much less active than I am across the internet, that's for sure, Will. Though maybe just at first... I can't say it wouldn't be interesting, though. Can we drag the Reborn leaders too? [color="black"]dat bill...[/color]
>>
<<

Geo, sorry to say, but Doro's banned; You're not. Learn your place you mediocre troll. [s]I'm so mean[/s]

Mael, on a more serious note, I would probably have Sing or something... even if I don't sing that well.

......If Ame didn't lie so much.......... Don't get me started. Just don't.

As for my own question:
What if you knew the meaning of life?

• Developers
The Meaning of life? Pfft, that's easy. It's [IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/Inuki_Uraki/Meaningoflife-4.png[/IMG]

Making a question is a bit harder though...

What if Ikaru actually posted a [i]real[/i] "What if" question like the thread is actually asking for?

We'd finally be getting some where <_<

what if, you and I went on a road trip across the state of California while the earthquake that's suppose to split California apart from the USA was happening?

• Developers
Ikaru'd prolly be jealous but I wouldn't mind >> <<

What if the internet was shut down? [For a Day? Month? Year? Forever?]

(hahaha I'm sure the person next to me though would be Ikaru, or at least he'd be in the same car... I'd hope though with my driving skills........... <w<) Edited by Uxie
response

There'd finally be smart people trying to use trash as fuel!

what if life on planet earth wasn't really life but death, and we only come to life once we die here?

• Administrators
The first thing you would see is a sign that says "Welcome to PokePlace [[Reborn]]!" *shot*

[s]WHAT IF THE GAME[/s]
What if Bullet didn't win this latest tournament?

Then we all the science in the world would be disproven

What if all social networks (facebook, myspace, twitter, and i think that's it) were to fall at the exact same time and were unable to come back up and no more social networks could be made?

[s]SrsSayaIsSrs[/s]

Then everyone'd appear rather eager for something...but no one knows what...

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WFHWIsVRaEM/TJmQ_dTCToI/AAAAAAAAAM0/UU-Cij8jeTk/s320/fsjal_by_Jeffrey_Dicker.gif[/img]

Obligatory question: [i]What if Pokémon were real and everyone could become a trainer?[/i]