SWM E19 Modular Modpack

Waynolt

4 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Hey,
Not so much an error, but Pokémon continue to gain EVs with(im assuming) the ev overflow even if they were six IV and maxed out evs. here's an example: I defeated a meowth at max ev/iv and it took a spdef stat away to add a speed stat.
For what its worth, removing the EV overflow from the files fixes this. I think its really dope that while training, it can save you friendship berries by taking from lower stats, but after maxing it becomes a minor inconvenience.

It's intentional

i did the instructions, but i cant get the item radar or shared pc mods to work. I dont much care for the shared pc, but i really want the item radar, i dont know exactly what is preventing them from working (i'm at the point in the game where you go to apophyll academy, but i downloaded the mods at around shelly's gym)

Edit: Shared PC works now, but item radar still wont, do i need to get itemfinder first?

Edited by J Boi

On 4/17/2022 at 4:54 AM, Waynolt said:

Hi all,

the SWM modpack is now updated for the E19 beta.

Will these work for Rejuv et similar too? Don't know. Maybe.

Anyway, a quick summary...

Mods that made it into E19:

Reveal hidden contents
  • ChooseStarter
  • EvOverflow
  • ItemRadar
  • LearnEggMoves
  • MiningForRich
  • NoTMXAnimations
  • PredictRelationshipValues
  • SharedPC
  • TypeBattleIcons

Mods that were included in the base game or are otherwise redundant:

Reveal hidden contents
  • BagSortByType
  • ExpShareFullTeam
  • FindInPC
  • ItemsBan
  • MultiSelectPC
  • NoTMXNeeded
  • PickupQoL
  • SetWeather
  • ShowStatBoosts
  • UnrealClock
  • UnrealTime
  • WildEncounterRates

Mods that will not be updated:

Reveal hidden contents
  • AAA: no reason to include this anymore - those who know already know, and the rest are being adviced to remove this first and end up not reading the readme anyway...
  • InfiniteBackups
  • LocalSavegames
  • Mouse: updating this one is too much of a pain for too little of a gain
  • NoHpAnimation

Hey!, thanks for the mod. The EvOverFlow is a little bit wierd. if a pokemon has a max ev spread but has a non perfect iv stat and it starts gaining evs, that stat will steal ev from the others . In my opinion the old one was much better, because the current one forces the pokemon to get Perfect ivs; in other words the 510 spread will never be the same unless the pokemon has perfect ivs.

Edited by Javiervr7

1 hour ago, Javiervr7 said:

i believe thats a feature in the base game, not the mod. I recall amethyst ( i think) saying something about how it tries to be smart about what ev it reduces, but i'm not entirely certain

2 hours ago, Javiervr7 said:

Use the password "noevcap" to disable EVs being lowered to make room for new gains when reaching the 510 overall limit.

By the way added a new mod, it lets you use Rest out of battle to let time pass.
Btw since I've updated the original thread I'm locking this one to keep things cleaner - for any problems with SWM you can write in

• Like 1