Risa Rider Win Count

chippy

Hi! Just battled Risa Rider for the first time on my game, and after beating her, she said she'll start counting my wins against her, but the number of wins displayed is "0". I tried beating her on a couple of saves, but no matter how many times I do, she always says I have 0 wins against her. I was wondering if this would affect my playthrough at all.

Does Risa's win count do anything later on? Feel free to spoil, just want to make sure I am okay to continue my playthrough.

I peeked the event dump (the variable is [0683: RisaWinrate]) and it seems it only changes a dialogue, also it is unlikely it would have an effect in next updates due plot developments

@>Conditional Branch: Variable [0683: RisaWinrate] == 0
  @>Text: I haven't won a single match so far?
   :    : Something's gotta be wrong here.
  @>Text: Oh well...
  @>
 : Else
  @>Text: At least I won once. That's enough for
   :    : me. I'm a goddess.
  @>
 : Branch End
 @>

Now, about why the first time the player wins is counted as zero... I think it's implied that Risa starts the 'contest' after the loss (however if you lose she does keep count of her win).

13 hours ago, Nullspace said:

I peeked the event dump (the variable is [0683: RisaWinrate]) and it seems it only changes a dialogue, also it is unlikely it would have an effect in next updates due plot developments

Now, about why the first time the player wins is counted as zero... I think it's implied that Risa starts the 'contest' after the loss (however if you lose she does keep count of her win).

thanks! really appreciate it!