Mono Poison Battles (intense)

nonsensei

Finally got to MC's school route, so Zetta4, Masked Individual (the one with full team) & the fight with Ariana.

This wasn't too hard, despite his team being pretty strong. Not too much synergy with field.
I'm mostly using immunities to my advantage. The biggest issue was probably his fully EV maxed Silvally which is pretty bulky, but I let poison chip its HP away until Nidoking could OHKO it. That Sucker Punch mindgame was fun around the end with mega Absol.

This one didn't give me too much trouble, but it's another fieldless battle.
That said, that Swellow was annoying. I didn't really need that crit on Hippowdon since it doesn't have Assault Vest. After that, just Aevian Parasect & Scolipede doing their job.

This.. was actually tough even without the field stuff going.
It took me several approaches to get her until I deployed Red Card, again coz her Altaria was actually tough nut to break. Victini also proved to be a major pain & it wasn't easy to set Toxic Spikes up on Blaziken as against Toxapex, it just passed speed which got me into plenty troubles, but something frail just dies to it without making a dent, leaving Focus Sash still an issue. So yeah, it was fun to experience a tougher battle without elaborate fields to make your life miserable for once.

Nearing the end, I managed to defeat Clear & Hazuki, leaving me with only 2 fights left.

Scolipede is on a damn roll.
I needed to maintain the Factory Field in order to prevent Naganadel getting Magnetic Rise from seed which meant not letting Stantler use Earthquake or Porygon-Z Discharge. In the end, Scolipede did the majority of work, only Baton Passed to Drapion to avoid Red Card activation & chipping Beheeyem's HP. Then changing field with Bulldoze which also helps keeping Naganadel's Beast Boost in check & got my seed boosted Aevian Milotic to continue the shield break while further decreasing speed and finally had Aevian Parasect clean up.

Perma Trick Room & negative speed EVs. Really?
Anyway, I used Plus/Minus Toxtricity duo in the beginning to KO the birb & dealing some damage to Aevian Chandelure (that crit was not needed, but I had 3 runs in a row where a crit procced on it. Weird.) The rest of my team had Iron Ball on them to secure lower speed than her fking negative EVs. I love how I changed to Alchemy on Alolan Muk to get def increase & still got OHKO'd. Dragalge is one hell of a beast in this battle, though. Adaptability & Dragon moves getting 2x boost, boi. Amoonguss just there to prevent stuff moving for the one turn they live.

And I'm finally done with the last 2 fights: Geara3 & Saki. This was quite a ride, but I enjoyed poking around with 'mons I don't usually even consider. Anyway..

I've been looking for a chance to use Crest Ariados ever since I obtained it, but either had trouble setting it up or the fight was not cut for it.
Using my Aevian Parasect to get rid of the otherwise pretty deadly Obstagoon, then using his Aevian Parasect to set up entry hazards on to set the stage for Crest Ariados. Since Dragapult isn't affected by Sticky Web due to Clear Body, I also needed Toxic Spikes. Drapion with Lum Berry to ensure it waking up on Clefable, so it would heal first after KOing Drapion, letting Crest Ariados use Swords Dance due to his mega Gengar actually living Sniper crit Throat Chop otherwise. Then letting Crest Ariados sweep through almost his whole team.

And the final fight.
I tried soooo many things here. Super-buffing Toxapex, then Salazzle, using Focus Energy strats, trying to get Crest Ariados to somehow work until this finally worked out. I needed to avoid one Stone Edge crit in the beginning to set up a layer of Spikes to counter Crest Bastiodon with Sturdy. Then Salazzle KOing Durant & chipping away Genesect's HP. 2HKOing Aggron with my 2 Nidokings, the latter also cleaning up Genesect. Nidoqueen barely living to Counter mega Metagross which proved to the bottleneck of the fight to me. I use Super Fang to weaken Bronzong & Aevian Parasect cleans up. If that Shadow Claw hadn't procced crit, I would still have killed Bronzong with a Gunk Shot & barely, but still survive Bastiodon recoil.

Edited by nonsensei