game doesnt open and instead weird things come up??

io commits hate crimes

i was playing pokemon rejuvenation, and i needed to restart my device. so i saved the game and resarted my windows pc, while the application was open assuming it was fine and now when ever i open it i get to the ( press enter! ) segment, the application pauses and these come up 

image.thumb.png.fa38cad360e422b8da7fa97eb0c43d1c.png

help?? i've spent 40 hours in this game and i dont want to restart, i've redownloaded and this comes up

Edited by io commits hate crimes

Did you change any settings on your PC? 

Does this happen when you launch the game or when you pick your save file? If it is the first thing, then maybe try redownloading again and double checking any settings on your PC that might be breaking it? Your saves are stored separately from the main game, so you can just delete the game folder in its entirety and try to redownload it (if you want some extra insurance then you can move your save to your desktop, before deleting the game folder, but this should be unnecessary, as again the save is stored separately. Make sure to download the updated version. 

On the slight off chance that the game doesn't like your save file, you can try to load a backup save instead, you can just do this by renaming any of the saves in the folder named "save shortcut" (or something like that), and rename them to whatever your save is called, which if this is your first game will be "Game.rxdata". You can also pretty easily test if your save is the culprit by removing your save from the save folder (and onto the desktop) then trying to boot up the game, if it still breaks then your save was clearly not the culprit.