Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Heracross?

Ousawa

Question

18 answers to this question

Can the Heracross you get have Moxie? I have fought some that have Moxie I've been trying over and over to get one with Moxie and so far nothing I have gotten 2 Shinies of it.

FYI I don't really like Shiny Heracross, but if I find a Shiny with Moxie then maybe, if I get one with Moxie and Adament Nature definitively.

• Administrators

As an event Pokemon, there's a distinct possibility that Heracross still suffers from the 3ability glitch, in which Pokemon with 3 abilities are currently unable to get their Hidden one. This was somewhat subverted by a partial fix in Episode 10, but as I suspected that fix doesn't apply to Pokemon not found in the wild...

Well probably only selected ones cause I found a Gligar with it's 3rd ability of Immunity. (Gligar does fall in the same category that Heracross falls in right?of not being found in the wild.)

Edit: Well I give up hopefully when Chapter 11 comes out it'll be if not doesn't really matter cause I'll be too busy catching 6th Gens.

Edited by DarkLucario79

Just got heracross !! ^_^

i don't think so I tried this a few times it didn't work

Just afk with reborn running and they should spawn in.

Congrats, and ya I figure the heracross spawning are similar to eggs appearing in the daycare I think its units moved rather than time passed. Also I managed to catch a female heracross, but is breeding a moxie heracross impossible?

This is pretty bad necroposting, and probably a topic that should be locked.

The event itself takes awhile because you have to fight a ton of Heracross or Pinsir to clear obstacles throughout the forest. That said, the last battle in South Aventurine Forest that you come to will allow you to choose between Heracross or Pinsir. If you defeat Pinsir, Heracross will want to join you and vice versa.