Pokedex Upgrade

Morb

Is there a mod that adds the stat spreads of each pokemon (and maybe also what level moves are learned at, and/or possible egg moves) to the dex? It seems like an obvious upgrade in-world - I mean, it's not like they'd be referencing bulbapeida every 10 minutes like I do - and if they did, what would they need the dex for?

Alternatively, could we get this for ep. 19?

7 hours ago, The Poison Kid said:

In this file you will find everything you need about mons in Episode 18, except for the move pool.
I found this list (I modified it in some ways) here on RebornEvo, so the credits and applause go to it's author, who's name I unfortunately do not remember.
I hope this helps.

E18 Pokemon Reborn.xlsx 789.26 kB · 1 download

I believe it is the E18 Pokemon Locations Spreadsheet by @Aegisth

But since OP just wants the stat spreads and learnsets, I would like to suggest this widget created by @Dragon116: https://brentspector.github.io/reborn-pokepedia

Should be much faster than looking up on Bulbapedia

Thanks, that'll be much faster and also help for when I don't have an internet connection. I'm just honestly surprised that it isn't already in in in-game dex, though I suppose it could be partially because the cannon games try to keep things simple and not let you know about natural stat growth/EVs/IVs at all.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Lone Karvanha said:

I believe it is the E18 Pokemon Locations Spreadsheet by @Aegisth

But since OP just wants the stat spreads and learnsets, I would like to suggest this widget created by @Dragon116: https://brentspector.github.io/reborn-pokepedia

Should be much faster than looking up on Bulbapedia

Stats are in this listing as well. As I said, only the move pool is absent. I also added pokemon natures among some other things.
Anyway, thanks for reminding me the author's name, Aegisth. I wont forget it next time!