LOOKING FOR TYPE : NULL

Ziggz

You need to go to Rivers Edge (surf down from the route before the town where everyone is xenophobic), then go to the building on that route. That will start the quest, if you can't enter the building then that means that you haven't progressed far enough in the story to do so yet (I don't remember when the event opens up exactly). 

I think the guy then asks you to meet him in Wispy tower, so go there, then complete the puzzles. This will get you a corrupted Pokeball, take that back to the guy and he will ask for a bunch of items to fix it. I don't think you can get most of them until after the 10th gym, but I might be mistaken. Give him the items then the Pokemon inside will run off. Go back to wispy tower and it will be in the grass of one of the rooms at the end. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

You need to go to Rivers Edge (surf down from the route before the town where everyone is xenophobic), then go to the building on that route. That will start the quest, if you can't enter the building then that means that you haven't progressed far enough in the story to do so yet (I don't remember when the event opens up exactly). 

I think the guy then asks you to meet him in Wispy tower, so go there, then complete the puzzles. This will get you a corrupted Pokeball, take that back to the guy and he will ask for a bunch of items to fix it. I don't think you can get most of them until after the 10th gym, but I might be mistaken. Give him the items then the Pokemon inside will run off. Go back to wispy tower and it will be in the grass of one of the rooms at the end. 

thank you il try and give you feedback

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...