I had an excellent idea!! For a new Pokemon game!

m389fhHDF734

You know how Ame and all the developers who work on Reborn/Rejuvenation are very skilled at making Pokemon games?

What if, after they totally finish Reborn, they use SkyTemple and make a full-fledged rom hack of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Complete with, say, pokemon up to gen 7 or so and using an IQ system like what PMD: Explorers of Sky has, and with a drastically increased difficulty and some restrictions so that the player can't cheese through a dungeon or boss battle by spamming some seeds for example.

I think players who play Reborn and similar games would really enjoy this, especially since Nintendo seems slow to make more PMD games, even if they are just a rehash of an older PMD game.

Not sure how much Ame and the team play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but I think they would enjoy working on a rom hack of PMD, and I don't think it would take as long as Reborn has. And I know they would realize an excellent story and also a well-balanced game with updated and detailed mechanics.

Oh, and think of how awesome the music would be. Like, dang if the music is this good in Reborn then it would be even better in PMD! The original games had many very Pokemon-esque melodies, and the team would really perfect on this style of OSTs.

• Like 1

• Administrators

That would be cool! Also, I definitely loved Explorers of Sky!

Also, no !!! I want out !!! Free me!!! I am Tired of making pokmans, I am spreading my wings and flying and never looking back !!!!!!!!!! you will have to find another ame somewhere, don't worry there's probably one laying around in the garage dump or something

• Like 5