A few Crest ideas...

Outside Indoorsman

I came up with these over time... I think they aren't too bad. Not much more to say.

New Magcargo Crest

Spoiler

Desolate-Land like effect. Magcargo becomes a luminous source of light and heat, both causing a field alteration and also making it impossible to call it back in or force it to retreat.

After Magcargo enters the battlefield, all Water type attacks are reduced to 1/4 power, and Ice attacks lose half of their power and become Water-type. Ground, Rock, and Steel attacks also become part Fire-type. Solar Blade, Solar Beam, and all sun-activated abilities become active. Magcargo gains the effects of Stall and Suction Cups, and cannot be recalled. After Magcargo is KOed, the effect remains on the field for the number of turns Magcargo was conscious, minus one (there is a three turn Max for this effect).

Tropius Crest

Spoiler

Tropius has a surprising number of Dragon moves.

Tropius gains an STAB for Dragon moves and Dragon resistances, plus a boost to attack, defense, or speed based on what ability is active. (X1.5 for Attack and Special Attack if the ability is Solar Power, x1.5 for Defense and Special Defense if the ability is Harvest, plus a doubled Leftovers effect,  and x2 for Speed if the ability is Chlorophyll, without activating said Ability).

Delibird Crest

Spoiler

Santa Claus is coming to town! Open your presents!

Every other turn, every opposing Pokemon acts as if they have Truant, and receives a Present from Delibird. Delibird receives joy and good cheer from it's teammates, receiving a +1 stat boost for each of their highest stats, plus an automatic +1 boost to Accuracy! (Crobat would probably give a Speed boost, Machamp would probably give an Attack boost). Delibird cannot use Protect, Detect, or Endure - if it tries, the move automatically fails. Delibird automatically uses Present during the Truant turn.

Luvdisc Crest

Spoiler

I hope this doesn't get me yelled at by people saying I'm not respecting gender identities... no offense is intended here.

Luvdisc's Attack and special Attack equal Speed if an enemy pokemon with the same gender enters the battlefield. Defense and special defense equal Speed if an enemy pokemon with the opposite gender enters the battlefield. These effects cannot coexist, and one is overwritten by the other whenever a new Pokemon enters the battlefield. If a pokemon with no gender enters the battlefield, the effect is randomly chosen.

• Upvote 1