V13 Rejuv save file (Ch 12 - 14)

Barodius

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here has a save file for Rejuv that is somewhere in between chapters 12 and 14. I had just finished the Rugged gym badge (end of ch 13) when all my save files were deleted. I would really appreciate it if someone near that part of the game could lend their save file. Preferably on intense mode, but it does not necessarily have to be.

Thanks in advance. 

Yeah I have this one. 

Some notes about it

- On normal mode, i normally go no items/set mode, so you might need to change your settings idk. 

- I was going for the bad/destruction ending path, so I made every bad choice possible up to this point, also some of the main cast hates me. You still have time to avoid the bad/destruction path, but just something to keep in mind. 

Spoiler

To avoid it, just don't let Karrina kill Karen and then also kill Karrina. Also try to make your freinds like you again, but I think Venam and Ren are at like -15 to -20 so that might be hard lol. 

- I used debug mode to skip breeding, so all of the main crew has maxed out IVs and good natures (they could all have been gotten legit)

- All of the trained mons that are not on my team are in the last box (the one from the left of box 1)

- I have done most of the sidequests up to this point. So stuff like the final Karen sidequest should be available (I have not gone in the labyrinth at all yet however, so if you want the crests you have to get them yourself). One notable exception is the virtual gym quest, which I hate, so i skipped it, if you want that last stamp your gonna have to work for it lol. 

This is my earliest save with 13 badges, so it SHOULD be right after the 13th gym battle. Let me know if it doesn't work and I can supply another one. 

Game_2 - 1854 - Sam - 139h 41m - 13 badges.rxdata

Edited by pizzagod13