Jf3

JF3

Good guys this is the first time I've asked around here so I'll get to the point I have a Pokémon team and I want you to see and give me your opinion

Luxray Lv95 Skill: Intimidation. Movements: electric field; cruel volt; Giga Impact; Strength. Object: Electrostal Z.

Sceptile Lv95 skill: Wilds. Movements: Energibola; Wild plant ; Rock climber; Dragon pulse. Object: Sceptilite.

Silvally Lv95 Skill: Alpha System
Movements: Surf; Multi-attack; Flamethrower; Iron Head.
Object: Ghost Disc.

Samurott Lv95 Skill: Torrent
Movements: Rock Strike; Diving ; Surf ; Waterfall.
Object: Hidrostal Z.

Togekiss Lv95 Skill: Bliss
Movements: Flight; Magic Shine;
Psychic; Shadow ball.
Object: Chosen Glasses

Aegislash Lv 92 skill: Tactical change. Movements: Iron Head; Umbrian Claw; Court ; Royal shield. Object: Strong Tape

Okay here is my team, please give your opinion and tell me any suggestion or change for the team

As far as I can tell this seems pretty good, though one thing I noticed is that your Silvally and Aegislash have a lot of overlap with the Ghost/Steel moves, so maybe change your Silvally to a different type like Ground to deal with your Electric weaknesses or Fire/Fighting to give some other coverage. Also it's often a good idea to only have either physical or special moves on a Pokemon so that you can just focus that stat when training, so you could do that by switching out your some of TMX moves for better moves and only teaching them when you need to.

Your Samurott knows three Water moves; maybe it would be an option to teach it other moves for type coverage? Fly is not a very good move on Togekiss because of its lower Attack stat, try Air Slash instead. Sceptile knows two Grass type moves, so maybe you can swap one of them out for a move of a different type for more type coverage. Strength is not very useful on Luxray because it doesn't get STAB or extra coverage with it; I suggest Crunch or one of the elemental fangs to diversify its moveset. 

I see you included almost all of the HMs in your movesets, but most HMs are not good moves, sadly. It would be better to use a dedicated HM Pokémon instead of wasting move slots on your main battlers, or you could even simplify the whole HM process with one of the mods on here. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much for your opinion about the flight to togekiss is because it is the only flying I have and those of the hm is that I can not find any for the Silvally and please would you recommend a hm of physical damage

53 minutes ago, JF3 said:

Thank you very much for your opinion about the flight to togekiss is because it is the only flying I have and those of the hm is that I can not find any for the Silvally and please would you recommend a hm of physical damage

Do you have a Heart Scale? You can teach Togekiss Air Slash via the move tutor in the Onyx ward.