Where to Start the Mystery Egg event or something

Pain

Okay and Hi

So, a lot of people are and were talking about mystery egg events or something. Honestly i dont even know where to start this mystery egg event. I uploaded a post a few days ago in which i wanted to know where to get a togepi of togetik or togekiss. And the answer came which was saying ( You can get the togepi from the mystery egg line) and i was like ( what is even mystery egg line) but i was still thankful to that person. soooo please can any of you explain to me what this is and how to get it started because i really want to get a togepi orrrr a togetik oooooorrrr a togekiss.

Thankyou

To follow up the  comment above to get a female phantump you need to catch one in Wispy Ruin (It's roaming around where you get dropped of by the Shuppet) then breed it with a male Cacnea, Oddish, Bellsprout, Sunkern, Cherubi or Shuppet (these are the pokemon availabe to breed it with) also note that the event on route 3 isn't available at night

Edited by Rozetheeuwu

okay

16 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

To follow up the  comment above to get a female phantump you need to catch one in Wispy Ruin (It's roaming around where you get dropped of by the Shuppet) then breed it with a male Cacnea, Oddish, Bellsprout, Sunkern, Cherubi or Shuppet (these are the pokemon availabe to breed it with) also note that the event on route 3 isn't available at night

Thank you very much