Nuzlocke Co-Op challenge idea.

cobraking111

Hello all! I have a Nuzlocke challenge idea that was inspired by some videos that I saw on Youtube by MandJTV, Purplecliffe and PokeMEN7. It involves those 3 sharing the same save file on Pokemon Platinum and doing a Nuzlocke on it, but they take turns; and I thought it was pretty interesting. 

Thus, I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing it with me? I think it would be fun trying to do a Nuzlocke but different people are involved and we would have to take turns doing it! I haven't really decided on set rules, besides the basic Nuzlocke rules that is. I'm trying to potentially make a group of 3-5, including me, to try to do this challenge. Comment down below if any of you guys are down!

@Eixenr  There is no real deadline when it's your turn, cuz I know everyone has their own personal lives to take care of first. I was thinking of Normal mode, cuz Intense mode does have the situation where Pokemon could exceed the normal EV maximum limit, and Casual may feel too easy (not saying that Casual is super easy or something, but we, they players, always have the advantage with a full team and I want to make it to be more even if you get what I mean). By the way, do you got a Discord? the_real_cobra_king#8547 is mine!

Edited by cobraking111