RP'S that i may start or not

rustytengo

So i was thinking of hosting a RP sooner or later and these are the ones that i may do if for.

1) the school one i mentioned in the Anime Roleplays's thread but i need to do a lot more thinking on that

2) a Fate/Stay Night one but Acquiescence said she will do one if she can get at least 7 people for it so she has first dibs on that i won't touch that until she can do hers

3) a Digimon one maybe not quite sure i know the verse quite well but i don't think i could make anything to interesting for it

5) a Claymore one i think would be fun but that requires a lot of research on my part. i own the anime and have read the manga tell the revival of the 3 ones and that was awhile ago.

6) .Hack i know this one very well being a fan of it since i watched .Hack/Sigh on cartoon network when i was really young(never got to see the whole thing in order though) and played some of the games i would need a little more research on it though but it might happen.

7) a Fairy Tale RP ok i never watched the anime but i read the manga tell around the magic tournament thingy. and have done research one it still a little cloudy on somethings but that's just cause its not really explained that well in it need to do some more though.

the most likely of then that i would do would be either the school one or the Fairy Tale one. the idea for the school one is in the anime role play thread so go look there if you want to know what the idea had for it is(it will probably be quite a pain to read because i wrote like how i thought it out.)

for the Fairy Tale one the idea is that it would probably either be set int the future or past because A) i don't like to use characters that all ready exists because i can't write or role play them at all.B )because of Lucy and what ever magic she uses she has 10 out of 12 of the gold keys and the person who as the last to wanted to give them to her so shes going to get then eventually. so if someone wanted to use that said magic then they could in the past or future.

i would let people make their own magic if they wanted to or use a different version of one if they wanted to as long as it is not to powerful and makes the RP no fun for other people. except dragon slayer or god slayer magic nether of those can be use unless they have a good reason that they can convince me with(which probably would not be that hard). if they wanted to use dragon slayer they would have to be a second generation one though but never god slayer magic(its basically just a stronger version of dragon slayer magic) ever PERIOD. the reason for this is i find them just to powerful.

the point of the RP would be for the player(which probably would be me as well) to make a guild and to make it the the number1 guild in the world or something like that. everyone would start as the lowest rank mage until the guild is made and then to be get to S rank they would need to past the guilds test. keep in mind that the guild master could be either one of the players(not just me) or some NPC that i make.

to make the guild symbol and name it would be up to the players to find one that they all like or i will just make one up(which would probably be very bad looking because i can't draw and the name would suck).

keep in mind that most of the role playing that i have done has bee DnD and i am usually the DM for that so i am pron to making very random things up on the fly because if you ever played DnD the story never goes as you plan. and use really bad excuses for why things happen(aka usually magic because i don't have to explain how that works because its magic.) and i really do Role playing to have fun and for other people to have fun as well.

so my question is what ones are people actually interested in me doing any of them or is just interested in anyone doing one of the? and what you think of my idea for the Fairy Tale and or school one?

if you want y'all can post your own ideas here as well just have fun.

Edited by rustytengo

Honestly I'd pick the school one, mostly because I've never seen Fairy Tale and do not plan on watching it nor the others anytime soon (my current to watch list has 47 titles).

Actually one night I was thinking of a pokemon mystery dungeon rpg, but I thought about it more and realized many problems will arise (mostly leveling up and boss battles and how many teams there are) and I would have to think of ways to keep it all fair. If I can get some support on this I'd like to try it out, but for now I don't plan on working on it.

And then there's our Pokmon Conquest project... Isn't it curious that the first 3 people to post here were actually the 3 of us?

And a PMD rp would actually be cool if managed properly, I'd happily lend you a hand on that one PWB... ;)

And then there's our Pokmon Conquest project... Isn't it curious that the first 3 people to post here were actually the 3 of us?

yeah curious isn't it?

truth be told with the school one if you read it(which is probably a pain) most of my ideas for it need some more thinking on and better explaining. but it probably would the one i will be most likely to do though i probably won't start any work on it tell we get the Pokemon Conquest up and running. mainly for it i need to come up with NPC characters and give them power or abilities that are not overly powerful. though if i did that it probably would make the players work together better in long run.

unfortunately i would not be able to help in a PMD RP because i never played any of the games.

So maybe this week I'll think more about pmd rp but even if I get things together I won't post it till after a good time after the pokemon conquest rp starts. And Tomas I think I'll take you up on your offer to help me when I figure things out.