Need advice for last team member

The Swerp

I'm not sure what pokemon I should get for my last team member. My team currently is,

Primarina/Torrent

-Sparkling Aria 

-Moonblast

-Icy Wind

-Misty Terrain

Medicham/Pure Power

-High Jump Kick

-Zen Headbutt

-Thunder Punch

-Bullet Punch

Gliscor/Poison Heal

-Knock Off

-Swords Dance

-Bulldoze

-U-Turn

Haxorus/Mold Breaker

-Dragon Dance

-Outrage

-Poison Jab

-Bulldoze

Houndoom/Flash Fire

-Nasty Plot

-Dark Pulse

-Flamethrower

-Sludge Bomb

Also, Gliscor with no EQ feels super weak right now. Should I replace some team members with mons that hit harder?

Houndoom has Toxic, not Sludge Bomb

Edited by The Swerp
misinformation

Seeing how you've got 2 weaknesses to Water and 1 to Flying without that much counter to either, I'd say you could use an Electric type (also since I'd bet the water gym is coming up fairly soon). I think Magnezone would be a solid choice, especially to help out against Fairy types that a few of your Pokemon might struggle a bit with.

As for your Gliscor, you can beat the game with pretty much any Pokemon if you're persistent enough (I had a Zebstrika on my team for pretty much the whole time during my first playthrough) but if you're having a more difficult time than you'd like then I'd say switch it off if you want, maybe for another Ground type that learns Earthquake by level up like Mamoswine, who gives bonus Ice coverage too (though physical Ice moves are a bit hard to come by on it without breeding, I might recommend you keep an eye out for Ice Shard that Swinub learns at 24).

Yeah, Amaria will probably sweep my team :

Magnezone seems like a strong choice. I assume Magneton evolves at Shade's gym/power plant? Will try it out, thanks!

+ I suppose I can switch between U-Turn and Rock Tomb on Gliscor if I need more flying type coverage.

1 hour ago, Rendolf said:

maybe for another Ground type that learns Earthquake by level up like Mamoswine, who gives bonus Ice coverage too (though physical Ice moves are a bit hard to come by on it without breeding, I might recommend you keep an eye out for Ice Shard that Swinub learns at 24).

Mamoswine seems pretty interesting, and I guess I can breed Icicle Crash on it somehow. Might be good if I rotate between the two, and maybe Excadrill as well if I'm desperate.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Yep that's how you evolve it, specifically the room at the top right (if you don't have the Yureyu Key yet you'll need to get that at the end of the Byxbysion Wall, accessed from the room of Tanzan Mountain that exits into South Aventurine Woods).

If you're willing to breed for it then yeah Icicle Crash would be good to get (should be simple enough from a Beartic or Sandslash). Also Excadrill would be a good call too, especially if you haven't fought Titania yet since I think Sand Rush Excadrill can pretty much sweep her by itself.