X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm deciding to make this topic based off of Bear's topic about giving away pokemon you may not need from breeding or to seek the help of someone if you need a trade evolution and need a trusting partner or even getting version exclusive pokemon or just a quick trade-trade back to get Xerneas or Yveltal in the dex.

Currently I have up for trade:

9 Shuppets w/ Jolly Nature, 7 that know Destiny Bond and 1 with pokerus

5 Hawluchas w/ Adamant Nature

23 Skorupis w/ Impish, 7 that know Whirlwind and 5 with pokerus

19 Shellders w/ Adamant Nature, 12 with skill link and 1 of those that also knows Rock Blast and Aqua Ring (a few others know Rock Blast too, but they all have Shell Armor)

7 Goomys w/ Modest Nature, 4 with gooey

6 Froakies w/ Hasty Nature, 3 with Protean

They all got some perfect IVs too (they will at least have 1 perfect IV I can guarantee that), if you wanna know I can post them later depending on what your looking for. Tell me if you want any and I'll take anything for them.

Feel free to put what you have that others may want, this is what this topic is for!

do you have any shellders with skill link left?

LF modest protean Froakie/frogadier/greninja.

Also LF Modest gooey Goodra

Only notable pokemon that I have are adamant honedge, modest Hydreigon, Timid Rotom, Timid Venusaur, Adamant Lairon, Adamant riolu, and Modest ralts. I would be willing to get other pokemon for what you need, but not specific natures or abilities (really lazy and would prefer to just trade the good natured pokemon I have in my box as of now.)

LF modest protean Froakie/frogadier/greninja.

Also LF Modest gooey Goodra

Only notable pokemon that I have are adamant honedge, modest Hydreigon, Timid Rotom, Timid Venusaur, Adamant Lairon, Adamant riolu, and Modest ralts. I would be willing to get other pokemon for what you need, but not specific natures or abilities (really lazy and would prefer to just trade the good natured pokemon I have in my box as of now.)

Forgot to mention but i'll be much more likely to respond to anything relating to my search if you pm me ^_^

Here is the updated list of Pokemon I have bred, and I'd be willing to trade:

- 11 Venipedes with Speed Boost and at least two perfect IVs each. Variable natures (most are bad, like Relaxed or Calm, to be honest... But ehi, it's still a HA Pokemon, Ditto is there for a reason right?)

- 18 Modest Goomys with both standard abilities and at least two perfect IVs each, plus a Sliggoo with Gooey and 2 IVs (it is Adamant :/ )

- 11 Bold Eevees with both standard abilities. They all know Wish as Egg Move.

- 8 Adamant Larvitars. They all know Stealth Rock and Pursuit as Egg Moves.

- 6 Hasty Froakies with Protean, including one female.

All the listed Pokemon are guaranteed to have some perfect IVs. Some have more, some have less, I can check before trading if you want.

Things I would like to get in return:

- Timid Ghastly, better if knowing Disable (this is optional however)

- Adamant Ditto

- Female Swinub. Incidentally, what is a breeding chain to get Stealth Rock on Swinub? Would Tyrunt-Larvitar-Ryhorn-Swinub work?

- Female Ryhorn if the above is a viable breeding chain

- ADAMANT DITTO

Of course, I would want Pokemon with good IVs, to set up a better breeding plan... Oh and I also really need Adamant Ditto, in case it wasn't clear enough. Did I mention I desperately need Adamant Ditto?

My connection is horrid, so I cannot stay connected with my 2DS: however, I will be available for the next 6 hours, so if you want to trade just post here and I'll get online to get the business done. People that reply to this in more than 6 hours will have to wait for next week to trade I am afraid, it is impossible for me to get online during weekends for various reasons...

Edited by Tomas Elliot

Here is the updated list of Pokemon I have bred, and I'd be willing to trade:

- 11 Venipedes with Speed Boost and at least two perfect IVs each. Variable natures (most are bad, like Relaxed or Calm, to be honest... But ehi, it's still a HA Pokemon, Ditto is there for a reason right?)

- 18 Modest Goomys with both standard abilities and at least two perfect IVs each, plus a Sliggoo with Gooey and 2 IVs (it is Adamant :/ )

- 11 Bold Eevees with both standard abilities. They all know Wish as Egg Move.

- 8 Adamant Larvitars. They all know Stealth Rock and Pursuit as Egg Moves.

- 6 Hasty Froakies with Protean, including one female.

All the listed Pokemon are guaranteed to have some perfect IVs. Some have more, some have less, I can check before trading if you want.

Things I would like to get in return:

- Timid Ghastly, better if knowing Disable (this is optional however)

- Adamant Ditto

- Female Swinub. Incidentally, what is a breeding chain to get Stealth Rock on Swinub? Would Tyrunt-Larvitar-Ryhorn-Swinub work?

- Female Ryhorn if the above is a viable breeding chain

- ADAMANT DITTO

Of course, I would want Pokemon with good IVs, to set up a better breeding plan... Oh and I also really need Adamant Ditto, in case it wasn't clear enough. Did I mention I desperately need Adamant Ditto?

My connection is horrid, so I cannot stay connected with my 2DS: however, I will be available for the next 6 hours, so if you want to trade just post here and I'll get online to get the business done. People that reply to this in more than 6 hours will have to wait for next week to trade I am afraid, it is impossible for me to get online during weekends for various reasons...

I have an adamant ditto but im looking for either skrelp,omanyte, or kabuto. If not ill take larvitar with stealth rocks!!!

I have an adamant ditto but im looking for either skrelp,omanyte, or kabuto. If not ill take larvitar with stealth rocks!!!

I don't have any of the ones you listed :/

I can give you Larvitar whenever you want! Just send me a private message with your FC, and I'll immediately get online, add you, and get the trade done!

Hey Relenting, I've got Dragalgae, omanytes, and kabutos if you want 'em. I'm sure I could rustle up some skrelp in a hurry too, but hey, you were probably gonna breed it anyways, right?

But I probably won't be on till late today. Like, 7-7:30pm Alaska time.

I'm not even sure what I'm looking for, besides maybe a tyrogue. Or a well bred Honedge.

Hey Relenting, I've got Dragalgae, omanytes, and kabutos if you want 'em. I'm sure I could rustle up some skrelp in a hurry too, but hey, you were probably gonna breed it anyways, right?

But I probably won't be on till late today. Like, 7-7:30pm Alaska time.

I'm not even sure what I'm looking for, besides maybe a tyrogue. Or a well bred Honedge.

yup haha I'll be breeding them myself. What are you looking for in the honedge?

Also, I must see if I can find a tyrogue and alright I'll check the the time difference and get back to you