X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA or non-HA? atm I got both females and males w/wish and either HA or non-HA IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31 (although I have one Eevee with attack 31 but lacking in speed I think). Curse... hmm, maybe from Torkoal is easiest way. Shouldn't be hard or take long to breed whatsoever.

Edited by Chrattac

And now that I read discussion about hidden abilities, let's make this clear (serebii and over 700 hatched eggs in Y)

HA (m/f) + Ditto = possibility for HA
Non-HA (m/f) + HA-Ditto = no possibility for HA

Non-HA + (f) HA = possibility for HA

HA (m) + (f) non-HA = no possibility for HA (this may require testing, just according to Serebii).

Only way to find HA Carbink is from the hordes as pokémons in those may have HA. Same goes with eg. Gligars and Murkrows since there apparently isn't safaris for those two, you have to spot them from hordes (very hard especially on case of murkrow)

This is by my experiments and the fourth is the only one I don't really have experience with (that's why serebii reference) as I usually just swap the HA female in after I get one just to be sure. But at least I haven't managed to hatch any HA babies with only HA ditto and regular pokémon, either the chance is non-existentially small (1% or something that shouldn't be taken into account anyway since it is a lot easier just to catch said HA from horde or friend safari and go from there) or I have had bad luck, in which case excuse me for that error. If someone have managed to do so just share with us.

Oh and I tried that female passing down egg moves, so far I hatched 4 Eevees from Curse Male Torkoal+Wish Female Espeon and all had Wish+Curse making me to think that it is 100% guaranteed to female also pass down egg move, but the sample is so small that those 4 Eevees fit into the marigin of error.

Edited by Chrattac

HA or non-HA? atm I got both females and males w/wish and either HA or non-HA IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31 (although I have one Eevee with attack 31 but lacking in speed I think). Curse... hmm, maybe from Torkoal is easiest way. Shouldn't be hard or take long to breed whatsoever.

Thinking Umbreon, so non HA is better

Ok, I am at the moment hatching more and more of them. I keep this Eevee on me and use it to try hatching one w/o HA, will get back once I am ready. (I have use for Inner Focus to by bass some fake outs and serene grace paraflinch abusers... especially now that steel isn't resistant to dark anymore (bye bye Trollrachis)).

And back to the business:

Eevee, Sassy, Run Away,

31/31/31/31/31/x, Curse || Wish

Just contact me for a trade. :-D

I guess we have FCs exchanged if you posted into safari thread? If not:

3DS FC: 5455-9491-6478
IGN: Erika

Edited by Chrattac

I have a few Adamant Mawiles up for trade:

31/31/31/xx/31/xx, Male, Intimidate

31/31/31/xx/xx/31 Male, Intimidate

31/31/31/xx/xx/31 Female, Intimidate

31/31/31/xx/xx/31 Male, Hyper Cutter

I'd generally take anything decent, and at the moment I'm looking for HA fennekins, eevees, and possibly bulbas

If we haven't added each other yet, FC: 4356-0529-2384

IGN: Arca

PM me and I'll add you back. :)

i dont mind if the female has or doesnt have protean, i just need the IVs :) i'm online right now so we can do the trade.

do you have anything else? maybe i can trade the other mawile for another poke

Edited by Khayoz